Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team
10 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

multiple ppl are reporting ~33% less dmg to mobs after maint.  

There were no changes to NPC data outside of what was communicated in the maintenance notes today. We will investigate.

• Thanks 1

Dailies 105 was harder today  i agree with the guy above and also i want to know what happens with adena when you have a distance pt with prestige.Why adena are almost at half when both in pt have prestige?You guys are doing everything to bleep up our game.I wonder sometimes why i still play here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am to tired to say anything , anything  anything   anything .....

This game should be relaxing and fun, not tiring and stressful.... well this is what  you get when the game is run by evil clowns 

3 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Ambos estão trabalhando para mim .... PS você tem que ter vitalidade para o bônus acionar lol

OPEN A LVL 1 CHAR AND SEE IF IT IS WITH 400% XP IF NO THE BONUS IS INCORRECT 100% SP + XP IN VILATLIT 300% TOTAL 400% BONUS

@Juji Wondering, now that Jewel boxes have been added permanently to the store, if it would make sense to add the Brilliant Brooch Jewel exchange option to the NPC Shadai (instead of waiting for some Jewel promo for it to be available at the Dimensional Merchant NPC). This is the only thing preventing us from crafting a Top-grade brooch.

5 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Both are working for me.... PS you have to have vitality for the bonus to trigger lol

actually bro 100% is not working at all i got full vp and says 320% and i am checking at VP bar says ONLY 300% its used to say 300% (100%) BONUS 

@Juji @Hime @LIME chop chop chop there is no time to sleep or for holidays your event is not working as it should be bonus 100% exp is not working says only 320% once server came up i remember it was saying 420% and now 320%,Also distance pt is crap now you have to decide if you wanna farm adenas or exp ? i dont get it i mean every kind of this events you guys make thousands of money by selling prestiges because everyone knows top dds trading gears to lowbie toons and farming instanced zones so easy money and now you fail it more 

7 hours ago, Alchohealer said:

@Juji @Hime @LIME chop chop chop there is no time to sleep or for holidays your event is not working as it should be bonus 100% exp is not working says only 320% once server came up i remember it was saying 420% and now 320%,Also distance pt is crap now you have to decide if you wanna farm adenas or exp ? i dont get it i mean every kind of this events you guys make thousands of money by selling prestiges because everyone knows top dds trading gears to lowbie toons and farming instanced zones so easy money and now you fail it more 

I just popped one vit pot it says 300% + my normal bonus of 133%;   The server bonus xp of 100% never shows neither does the party bonus xp.  You guys ever participate in an xp event before?  I do based on my usually r110 castilla xp.  Usually i get with vit 9.4 - 9.9 trillion xp (if i land a last hit crit or not).   Yesterday i got 30.1 trillion.   So that is 3x what I usually get.... not really sure what you guys are missing here.

You reduced dramatically the adena drop. Not enough even for  soulshots

You made the mobs harder almost every were . That’s why the 2 last months  you offered "gifts"  containing defense. By  that way nobody felt the serious change.

Prestige not enough to help

We made an average gear and now mobs kill us easily even with healer in party

Tell me please how could me and my company continue playing this game or keep shoping from NCsoft.

7 hours ago, Slycutter said:

I just popped one vit pot it says 300% + my normal bonus of 133%;   The server bonus xp of 100% never shows neither does the party bonus xp.  You guys ever participate in an xp event before?  I do based on my usually r110 castilla xp.  Usually i get with vit 9.4 - 9.9 trillion xp (if i land a last hit crit or not).   Yesterday i got 30.1 trillion.   So that is 3x what I usually get.... not really sure what you guys are missing here.

He is right, server bonus xp of 100% never shows

8 hours ago, Mitzza said:

He is right, server bonus xp of 100% never shows

it did showed up when server was up then next day  i was missing 100% exp from current total boost .it might works idk idc because i am not playing but most weird thing is 100% dosnt show up so its a bug fix it or dont even open the serve rkeep it close it for ever? 

Summer Sale - Isle of Souls Time Recharge Stone
Summer Sale - Primeval Isle Time Recharge Stone
Summer Sale - Storm Isle Time Recharge Stone
Summer Sale - Abandoned Coal Mines Time Recharge Stone
Summer Sale - Otherworldly Atelia Refinery Time Recharge Stone

Lv. 96 or higher

Limit 10 purchase per day

but in game we can't buy, it says 1 per 10 days..

we lose everyday this sale...

what about this? @Juji @Hime