False advertising on the Shining Skill Book Box

@Hermes @Primali 
It has come to my concern that the sale box « Shining skill book box » is False advertising and has the wrong reward list,

I have opened myself over 6000 box, and the most common drops from the list such as « Tersi soul crystal lvl 1 » « Shilen soul crystal box » Are nonexistent, from 6000+ boxes not 1 of these dropped from the box. 

and same for the Dragon jewel, and all the other items from the list they are simply not dropping, this is totally illegal and is false advertising. 

The only drops from these box is,
- Dark-Bloody armor stone
- Royal gold Ticket 
- Dark augment stone
- Superior giant codex Mastery/ Mastery chapter 1
- Forgotten spellbook lvl 1 / x2 forgotten spellbook lvl 1
- Gran kain armor-Weapon scrolls (time limited)
- Royal Black save ticket. 
- Rose beer nevit dragon consumable

Literally nothing else Even the most common drops as i mentioned above does not drop from these boxes!!! The mid reward such as Greater rune Stone are greatly needed and many ppl open box bcz of that but they are nonexistant, just like everything on top of the list. 

@Hermes You’r team should procceed to a total reimbursement or Compensate players who spent money and Ncoin on a FALSE reward list. this is a Really big Issue and Drama is starting to appear on the server. 

Im just here to pass the message for the community, Thxs have a great evening.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

@Hermes @Primali 
It has come to my concern that the sale box « Shining skill book box » is False advertising and has the wrong reward list,

I have opened myself over 6000 box, and the most common drops from the list such as « Tersi soul crystal lvl 1 » « Shilen soul crystal box » Are nonexistent, from 6000+ boxes not 1 of these dropped from the box. 

and same for the Dragon jewel, and all the other items from the list they are simply not dropping, this is totally illegal and is false advertising. 

- Royal gold Ticket 
- Dark augment stone

Literally nothing else Even the most common drops as i mentioned above does not drop from these boxes!!! The mid reward such as Greater rune Stone are greatly needed and many ppl open box bcz of that but they are nonexistant, just like everything on top of the list. 

@Hermes You’r team should procceed to a total reimbursement or Compensate players who spent money and Ncoin on a FALSE reward list. this is a Really big Issue and Drama is starting to appear on the server. 

Got exacly the same rewards on 840 shining skill book box

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lBvlgari said:

Bought 1000 boxes and all ive got are forgotten books and pots!!! imagine not even 1 single top reward on the list. not even a single accesory jewel at least lindvior earring. 

i was about to buy 1000 boxes, thank god i read forum.  @Hermes IM KEEPING MY $400 SCAMMERS

I also got several hundred and got exactly the same as what Andouille posted + 1 armor gran kain scroll (time limited like the weapon he mentioned). Literally NO other item. I just thought it was because I had only got 400-500...but now I see that combined, just the people on here alone have bought over 8k and still nothing other than lowest prizes for all. I just wanted a Greater Rune stone or two...thought 'for sure ill get 1-2' and yet apparently I could have bought 20 times as many and still gotten zero. That's...really misleading. I would not have gotten them had I known how completely wrecked my chances are. I finally took a chance on this event after not doing many of the others lately. My mistake I guess :/

• Like 1

8 hours ago, iAndouille said:

100% true this statment,i opened myself also like 10k easy and none of them.

15 minutes ago, bentorero said:

yall need to open more boxes. you wished to see the rate. you got what you wished for and now you claim the items are non existent? :)

"TROLOLOLO, LO LO LO, LO LO LO, AHAHAHAAAAAA"

~Bentorero 2023

• Haha 1

@Hermes, BUWHAHAHAHA you almost got me for a 2nd round of boxes!

1k and same as the list provided:

- Royal gold Ticket 
- Dark augment stone

almost got me, but good job!  2023 seems to be NCWest year!

Only 100 boxes here, but only bottom rewards. I do appreciate the forgottens, but we all need g.rune. sounds like nc put the decimal in the wrong place again by "accident".

After hearing this I will be investing $0 more

Hello,

Yeah no full drop.... 60-70% is forg 1 the rest is just garbage buffs. But like all see they don't care what ppl cry,they make pols ppl to think they are fixing something, but the events go from worse to verry worse. And the update is good, but they delete tome drops from DT. Ahh yes maybe you get 1 tone in 5 h... but never mind, no more writing because our words here don't count...you just get forum ban or delete post if you say the true or u have bad opinion against events or something unfair. I just wait for L3 to start...Good luck NC west Team to manage angry people who spent real money here...😏

2 hours ago, mixa said:

Too small of a sample to conclude such things. Open more.

To be 95% confident that the true value of the estimate will be within 5 percentage points of 0.5, (that is, between the values of 0.45 and 0.55), the required sample size is 385. This is the number needed to achieve the stated level of accuracy to say with a 95% accuracy that the posted rates are... somewhat accurate. (if you need the equation let me know and I'll send it to you, although judging from your past posts, you won't have the needed education to understand it) This means at 385 you would have a 95% estimate on the validity of the items. In Typical NC Soft West fashion the posted rates are and never have been even close to accurate.

This isn't up for debate, it's math... and I've proven it repeatedly.  Anyone that says differently is 1. ignorant in actual math/ probability 2. A troll that just wants to argue to be an A55.  3. Both... 

The above sample size as reported by the community is well in the 100k range. Learn statistics or basic math and stop your troll, it gets old.

Ando is 100% right as is the entire community. The rates are not correct, and people have had thousands of dollars taken without the advertised chance at rewards. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/18/2023 at 5:38 PM, iAndouille said:

@Hermes @Primali 

- Royal gold Ticket 
- Dark augment stone

I'm not going to lie , but on Tuesday it was nearly 2am in my country and I was about to sleep,

When they posted sale on website probably same minute as I entered website to check they posted chances next to the count in sale , I regret that I haven't took screenshot... as next morning when I woke up sale table was updated to this which we have now..

But middle of the table items had chances 0.032% cant tell for sure what items.. 

If my tablet stores offline data I will try to recover sale info which I've seen before they changed it

2 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

I'm not going to lie , but on Tuesday it was nearly 2am in my country and I was about to sleep,

When they posted sale on website probably same minute as I entered website to check they posted chances next to the count in sale , I regret that I haven't took screenshot... as next morning when I woke up sale table was updated to this which we have now..

But middle of the table items had chances 0.032% cant tell for sure what items.. 

If my tablet stores offline data I will try to recover sale info which I've seen before they changed it

unfortunately I cant reopen offline sale box % chances which I saw, but someone managed to take screenshots of free event rates

https://i.postimg.cc/hGvHwWc8/1.png
https://i.postimg.cc/BvzdfYnr/2.png
https://i.postimg.cc/bJ24yxGs/3.png

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

as I've seen promo box chances with my eyes I will avoid buying boxes anymore only full item sales or services if i need any..  no more boxes from me..

this is the fkn reason why nc dont post the rates... it will be detrimentral on their side if ppl gets discouraged by those rate :)