Reporting Scammers, Bots, & Adena Sellers

Hime

55 minutes ago, Dkny2yj said:

Im wondering why so many ppls care about these bots.

The queues are gigantic, even VIP takes hours to log in at the end of the week. That's because the servers have limits. But who occupies these vacancies? A lot of them are bots.

Actually, a player with money is not a better player. But in Classic there are no novices, many experienced players, but it is very difficult to get an item. It is a long time to gather adena and buy a weapon D. With bot this changes, the person leaves the bot joining adena and buys the weapon D.

23 minutes ago, Jural said:

The queues are gigantic, even VIP takes hours to log in at the end of the week. That's because the servers have limits. But who occupies these vacancies? A lot of them are bots.

Actually, a player with money is not a better player. But in Classic there are no novices, many experienced players, but it is very difficult to get an item. It is a long time to gather adena and buy a weapon D. With bot this changes, the person leaves the bot joining adena and buys the weapon D.

At least a queue time is a good reason to talk about.

Btw you are welcome all aden, here doenst exist something like waiting in queue.

Cheers.

Play hard go.

5 minutes ago, Dkny2yj said:

At least a queue time is a good reason to talk about.

Btw you are welcome all aden, here doenst exist something like waiting in queue.

Cheers.

Play hard go.

Please Don`t make invitations hahaha, I already got a qeue of just 3 ppl a week ago, that's nothing, but it means that this trouble is starting to come to us, so please, don't make this kind of invitations hahahahaha xD

3 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

Please Don`t make invitations hahaha, I already got a qeue of just 3 ppl a week ago, that's nothing, but it means that this trouble is starting to come to us, so please, don't make this kind of invitations hahahahaha xD

3 ppls ? they took giran and island jobs...they will took us 2 ! lol

Took you 2 !

:D

1 hour ago, Dkny2yj said:

Bots cant make hero, items and money is not all, sometimes you need brain and hands.

Bots cant own you on pvp if the owner play like  mediocre.

Items and money from bots doesnt help to achive everything in game.

I had to laugh hard reading this. Money is everything, it funds your OE, etc especially at end game content.

Ever heard about pvp scripts? Farm bots are just the tip of the iceberg, wait for end game, when it will be again about who’s better at scripting... like it was on NA Live

On 9.11.2018 at 10:50 PM, Hime said:

You report them using the ‘Report Auto Hunting’ action button. Only use this system to report characters you think are being suspicious – abusing this system may result in actions being taken against your account

THX ncsoft 

11. November, for reporting bots, you banned my 2 accounts, thanks for such care .... you take care of bots rather than players.

I have reported this situation to your support but how long I have to wait ...

23 hours ago, Jural said:

My sugestion

Place NC Soft employees 24 hours a day (reversing). It does not have to be GM, it can be a normal player. They log in and teleport from city to city (do this every X minutes). Saw someone selling adena, just banish it.

The sale of adena only happens because it compensates the evildoers. They may even be banned, but this takes time, it is time enough to create other characters.

It is impossible for you to teleport to a village and not have someone selling adena. I always denounce (Block Adena Sale Ads), but nothing happens.

I challenge NC Soft to travel to a villa and not receive spam from vendors of adena.

Today I just logged in and got a shower of spam. It's like I said, just someone from the NC Soft enter and teleport to the villages and you'll see how a chaos is. I took a screenshot to see, it's all the time getting spam ads. I always denounce but nothing happens and it's getting worse every day.

I censored the ad sites, otherwise I might be blocked and they would not.

Already starting to have competition between bots. They stand disputing which one sends more adena adena sale.

PM4Hi6S.jpg

2 hours ago, Jural said:

Today I just logged in and got a shower of spam. It's like I said, just someone from the NC Soft enter and teleport to the villages and you'll see how a chaos is. I took a screenshot to see, it's all the time getting spam ads. I always denounce but nothing happens and it's getting worse every day.

I censored the ad sites, otherwise I might be blocked and they would not.

Already starting to have competition between bots. They stand disputing which one sends more adena adena sale.

PM4Hi6S.jpg

They know about this, they can't ban them manually because they can create again and again a new char so it's endless job for NCsoft and we won't see the difference.

The main issue is to block them before they will spam the chat :P 

You are not the only one, I have even got MAIL from adena sellers ffs.  And I agree you can't even read chat in most towns now because they spam the crap outta their stupid messages. Annoying as hell, but they probably have VIP4 accounts which means they will never get banned.  NC wants to make money, that is always the bottom line, free to play or not unfortunately, we just have to live with right-clicking chat to block them.  Stupid as it is, doubt that will ever change.

56 minutes ago, lilia said:

Is it only me tired of bots in locations , messages in private to block them? cant read chat in towns to get buy sell messages ? like wtf , i started to think quit this sh1t , worse than illegal... rly ... 

What took you so long?

7 minutes ago, Rhylix said:

You are not the only one, I have even got MAIL from adena sellers ffs.  And I agree you can't even read chat in most towns now because they spam the crap outta their stupid messages. Annoying as hell, but they probably have VIP4 accounts which means they will never get banned.  NC wants to make money, that is always the bottom line, free to play or not unfortunately, we just have to live with right-clicking chat to block them.  Stupid as it is, doubt that will ever change.

NCsoft will keep the money, even if they get banned.

3 minutes ago, NoTalent said:

NCsoft will keep the money, even if they get banned.

Totally agree, but why would NCsoft ban them when they can wait say 3 or 4 months to "confirm" the player is selling .... Get more money for them paying for VIP4 and then slooowly ban them.  NCsoft is all about money, bottom line or there would be 0 adena sellers and 0 bots.  Would take an afternoon for @Hime or @Juji to jump on and ban every account they see spamming chat, but they won't cause they are making money off them.

It is a kind of unbalance, not only bot.

Due to free accounts, most players who do not like to wait for a unique team chose to form their own small group. And typically, these small groups have a trend to having a most efficient configuration on class selection, which is exactly the bot group configuration. Thus, everywhere you can see a spoiler with 2 unicorns/a spoiler with 1 pp and 1 orc/a spoiler with xxxxxx... And this is why when the spoilers crying on this forum about rates, I would say the rate is more than OK.  

Now the problem is: normal players who love the game cannot get enough resource to level and are hard to survive. Bots and who want to make money from the game are laughing at them.

@Hime @Juji The best and by far most cost-effective way to mitigate bots/adena sellers is making it unprofitable for them to do so from free accounts, or to remove free accounts altogether.

With free to play, there is no capital investment aside from time (which most of the bot-controllers are in countries with very low time-value functions.. i.e. they have nothing else to do) for Adena sellers to do what they do.  This is directly a result of the free to play model; combined with the fact that free accounts receive the same adena drops (and nearly the same item drops) as paid accounts makes the problem impossible to enforce from a logistics standpoint, which your team is facing daily.

If you make free to play far less functional to farm adena than VIP, then bots will be forced to pay for VIP, which

1. Increases your revenue directly.  The more you ban, the more they re-create and purchase VIP for.  You have direct incentive to enforce them instead of indirect incentive.
  2. It makes them go through more hoops to hide financial information from you,
  3. Allows you to link them together through said financial information (sometimes),
  4. Reduces the problem numerically (increased barriers to entry reduces numbers of firms in the market) to allow your GM team to more easily dispatch of those who are willing to take the risk with the increased capital costs.  Getting 9 accounts VIP4 is quite a large capital investment for most adena sellers.  It will absolutely reduce their number.

There are many other benefits to pay to play, or to boosting VIP (and reducing free) rates so that they are incompatible and that long-term play (40+) is not plausible for free accounts.  This is just one of the major benefits, but it may be the most important one.

If you have a bot-free game you will attract more long-term players than any other business model (free, p2p, p2win, whatever) could do.

Edited by FatHips

10 minutes ago, FatHips said:

@Hime @Juji The best and by far most cost-effective way to mitigate bots/adena sellers is making it unprofitable for them to do so from free accounts, or to remove free accounts altogether.

With free to play, there is no capital investment aside from time (which most of the bot-controllers are in countries with very low time-value functions.. i.e. they have nothing else to do) for Adena sellers to do what they do.  This is directly a result of the free to play model; combined with the fact that free accounts receive the same adena drops (and nearly the same item drops) as paid accounts makes the problem impossible to enforce from a logistics standpoint, which your team is facing daily.

If you make free to play far less functional to farm adena than VIP, then bots will be forced to pay for VIP, which

1. Increases your revenue directly.  The more you ban, the more they re-create and purchase VIP for.  You have direct incentive to enforce them instead of indirect incentive.
  2. It makes them go through more hoops to hide financial information from you,
  3. Allows you to link them together through said financial information (sometimes),
  4. Reduces the problem numerically (increased barriers to entry reduces numbers of firms in the market) to allow your GM team to more easily dispatch of those who are willing to take the risk with the increased capital costs.  Getting 9 accounts VIP4 is quite a large capital investment for most adena sellers.  It will absolutely reduce their number.

There are many other benefits to pay to play, or to boosting VIP (and reducing free) rates so that they are incompatible and that long-term play (40+) is not plausible for free accounts.  This is just one of the major benefits, but it may be the most important one.

If you have a bot-free game you will attract more long-term players than any other business model (free, p2p, p2win, whatever) could do.

I hate Bots and I hope they get finished or reduced soon, but not by your payment method... Did you read the sentence "Trully Free"?

6 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

Excuse me, Can you remember me what did happen with the old servers you use to pay to play, and why you come here?

Yes, the devs added BSoes, Instanced hunting zones and some other garbage that ruined PVP and destroyed the game. - Then the game died and became f2p and has been trash ever since.

Edited by Shakedown