Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 5am PST / 8am EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Black Friday Sales Event will end.
  • Black Friday Promotions will end.
  • The Free Teleports server setting will end.
  • Attendance Checklist event will start (11/28~1/9). Log in daily to collect rewards.
  • XP/SP/Adena Quantity/Item Drop +50% Weekend Boost Server settings will start:
    • 12/01 00:00 ~ 12/02 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/08 00:00 ~ 12/09 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/15 00:00 ~ 12/16 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/22 00:00 ~ 12/23 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/29 00:00 ~ 12/30 23:59 Server Time

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 5am PST / 8am EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours

Third time in row, 5am PST is 14:00 GMT+1

jesus...

21 minutes ago, Hime said:
  • XP/SP/Adena Quantity/Item Drop +50% Weekend Boost Server settings will start

I have a doubt, there will only be one event on the weekends that + 50% of adena ?, because the GKs will be paid every day, and if the rest of the week the drop remains the same... we are the same as before. Besides that CURRENTLY is below 50% the drop, so with a 50% bonus would just be normal drop.

Another issue: I appreciate the XP and SP bonus, but I do not know if it is necessary, what is mainly discussed is the adena, not the XP.

I see it like this. Every ones on a level playing field. You can do what the guys next to you making millions a week is doing, but you don't. FYI , I do agree adena rates need fixing, but hey like i said its level playing field. Enjoy!

Why accomodate the adena sellers and bots with this boost , maybe you should consider accomodating the players and just boost all adena and spoil  so there is an abundance of adena and crafted items.  then maybe the adena spammers will take a hike.  thats my opinion

@Hime @Juji

For the love of all that is holy stop boosting Exp and SP. This game is supposed to be hard and take time. With the constant influence from NcWest providing these boosts it is highly irritating as I expected a hardcore experience not NcWest to constantly provide xp boosts.

Also if the adena rate is as intended why run an adena event? Why inflate the market in your eyes? If the adena drop quantity is as intended why are you providing this event?

The truth is that it is not understood then if you are not going to fix the drop of adena and spoil in mobs lvl 40 + of ALL the map. Why did I spend 2 weeks on the cost of the gatekeeper to fix this same problem? Now not only do they not fix it but they put the cost of the gatekeeper. what they would have to do is leave the gatekeeper free UNTIL they fix it. IT'S NOT VERY HARD. and not to please the players with a LYING event of xp and sp drop and adena 50% WHEN THAT IS LIE. I have vip 4 since I started the server, I PLAY FROM 10 TO 12 DAILY HIS DAUGHTERS AND THEY DROPED ME 2 DROPS. and I have permanently drop 50% more. GET THE COST OF THE GATEKEEPER OR KIT A LOT OF PEOPLE. DO NOT KILL THE SERVER

Archived