Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 9 a.m. EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Chef Monkey’s Tuna Hunt will be available for one last week.
  • XP/SP/Item Drop/Adena Drop +50% Boost event will be available for one last week.
  • Power of Love 2019 Rose Herbs and Love / Luck Trees event will start for four weeks.
  • There will be a Power of Love store update.

Additionally, Account Management and new account creation will be unavailable until 8:30 a.m. PST / 17:30 GMT+1.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Just some event feedback-
Dont have x2/x3 stuff during certain times, as the server isn't only full during those times.
(It's a clear ploy to try to see if queues can be popped during then to get people to buy into VIP again.)

It'd be nice to just see the drop rate boosts put perm for Classic, as it gets NA drop rates closer to what EU Classic's drop rates are. 

All those herbs from events don't drop so often to rely on them, so I am indifferent about them. They are welcome when they drop, but you feel miserable when they don't.
But that permanent 50% boost was the nicest thing ever. Especially players who grind solo and don't do aoe or rbs, they did some real progress after a long time and they felt it.

Pls, do something about Gludio server, is empty... the Siege was a shame, all ppl from gludio server together and dont get the castle, even dont kill the Lord of Gludio, its a shame to one full server, PLEASE, do something! @Hime

44 minutes ago, Gaux said:

Pls, do something about Gludio server, is empty... the Siege was a shame, all ppl from gludio server together and dont get the castle, even dont kill the Lord of Gludio, its a shame to one full server, PLEASE, do something! @Hime

I don't understand the concern, the castle among others will fall.

1 hour ago, Leamak said:

One thing I always looked forward too in L2 was the yearly chronos and of course the holiday trinkets we got. They where useless but fun. Please bring the Cupid Bow back so classic players can have some collectibles. 

WTS 4th anniversary mask pm me

I'm unable to launch the game since the update, launcher error E01008 and E01005 if i had the adress in the host file.

The funny thing is i cant access the forum too, time out error

Actually i'm connect to the forum from my work...

I still send a support ticket but i add this message for tell that some ppl of my clan have the same problem

22 hours ago, Hime said:

@Hime

While removing the event related items it's understandable, you should allow players to keep the remaining bait (and keep the NPC) as well, since the baits are paid items, one more week to complete fishing and exchanging leftovers should be more than enough and greatly appreciated. 

On 2019-02-06 at 2:12 AM, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 9 a.m. EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• XP/SP/Item Drop/Adena Drop +50% Boost event will be available for one last week.
  • Power of Love 2019 Rose Herbs and Love / Luck Trees event will start for four weeks.

Additionally, Account Management and new account creation will be unavailable until 8:30 a.m. PST / 17:30 GMT+1.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

In Europe atleast it's 2019-02-07. 50% exp/sp/adena/drop server setting is turned off. Was it a really short week this time? 

On 5/2/2019 at 8:12 PM, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

Why  XP/SP/Item Drop/Adena Drop +50% Boost event Don´t Work??

On 5/2/2019 at 7:12 PM, Hime said:

Bonus XP/SP/Drop/Adena +50% is not longer active after maintenance 06/20/2019.
We already created tocpis about that.