Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1200 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes

With this maintenance:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • L2 Team
7 minutes ago, Patriska said:

And what about dandy scrolls ?

They may come back as a reward in a future event.

7 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

These Exploration Packs are a permanent addition to the L2 Store? Or just during the month of March?

Permanent.

• L2 Team
9 minutes ago, Draecke said:

so do these changes mean we finally will get the full Agathion system aka also the currently missing Agathion Charms system ?

see my post about this which I originally created on the previous official forum ;)

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/10919-when-will-agathion-charms-added-to-our-agathion-system/

The agathion charms were originally planned to launch earlier in the year, but the Dev team requested to introduce them at a later time. I do not have a new ETA for these items right now.

2 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

so no more 7 day drop rune, but 1 hour stay? and with same price? how about 30 day drop rune? will added?

We took out the 7-day drop rune and put 30-day versions in the Exploration Packs.

57 minutes ago, Juji said:

They may come back as a reward in a future event.

Reward in event or it's possible that they will be added to L2Store as well?

And another one question. When server transfers will be opened again?

• L2 Team
50 minutes ago, NemesiC said:

Infos about abudances;

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/12018-abundance-talismans-overview/

45 minutes ago, Auburn said:

Beleth books only being removed from store or deleted from inventory as well?

Just from the store. They will stay in your inventories if you have them.

29 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Reward in event or it's possible that they will be added to L2Store as well?

And another one question. When server transfers will be opened again?

Best to go with either depending on the event/promotion.

Server Transfers are looking to be reopened early April.

21 minutes ago, xXDespanaXx said:

Question is, those new Runes stuck witht he Event Runes or not?

coz atm 50% xp Rune Running from the Attendance Event, with this 200% 30 Day 250% or not? :)

you will get effect from XP lll 200%, Because 50% rune from attendance it same type of Rune XP lll 

A Permanent Drop in cost for 'some' L2 store items - certainly a step in the right direction and hopefully only the start of a reduction in the overall price list hopefully; however, albeit a bit redundant as to the timing of this release during the start of the 'Attendance Reward Month'.

For those players who participate modestly in an event and then wait for its next launch to step in a bit more (i.e. which certainly might represent the majority of your base), maybe a brooch/jewel event, or a cloak event might not have resulted in a multi-week lag in an L2 store purchase by your customers. *Hint*

• L2 Team
4 minutes ago, iSthal said:

what lvl i can check the attendance ? i'm 69, i w8 for the 30min on and nothing 

Level 85.

12 minutes ago, BloodyQQ said:

Server still down any info when it will be on again? ty

Still going through some of our last checks, but we estimate 9:30 AM PDT at the latest.

7 minutes ago, Juji said:

Still going through some of our last checks, but we estimate 9:30 AM PDT at the latest.

@Juji

Hoping that the new pricing is indicative of a new NCWEST approach - goodness knows it would be appreciated for both current players and also a potential for reaching the 'plz try again' target mkt for your company.

Maybe consider popping jewels / cloaks either in store and or event to be available "soon" under this potential 'new reduced pricing model'.......I'm quite sure I'm not alone wanting to see availability of items NOT RUN BY player stockpiles and their pricing. O.o

@Juji ...feel free to comment :( 

Archived