Merge

AiZeN

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Conguero said:

I know people have been asking about this for a while. I'll just say for now that we agree it's time to merge Naia and Freya. We're currently in the planning and scheduling phase to make this happen and will follow up once we have details.

szivarvany_konnyek.jpg

Please do not rush to merge the servers and do not open new ones.

It is necessary to develop a complex of servers and attract new players.

If you merge N + F + C
Such an element of the game as the Dimensional siege and Dimensional raid will disappear

48 minutes ago, Slou said:

Please do not rush to merge the servers and do not open new ones.

It is necessary to develop a complex of servers and attract new players.

If you merge N + F + C
Such an element of the game as the Dimensional siege and Dimensional raid will disappear

You will not need a dim siege while you have all the PVP desired and all strong clans together 

There cannot be multi side server cause always the sides that lose will cooperate . so sooner or later there gonna be 2 sides again

just check last 1 year dimensional siege pvp there are always 2 sides even if there are 4 strong clans

@Conguero naia cemetery + freya cemetery.... too late, becouse the anti game politics of some farmers clans who avoid real pvp. best solution merge all 3 servers in one with a decent time zone for all, and force in this way all top clans to pvp for same dragons.

make another fresh new server, more ppl want a new beginning.

if u want this game on ncwest not dying, take the model of low store prices and premium acc from innova, in this way u will encouraging normal players and reduce the amount of bots. better have 10 k active players with premium account than 10k boxes of rmt farmers. no real players, no demand for l2store.

till now, ur stuff goes through mystake by mystake, pumping in expensive items for only few top donnors, but forget this endgame players need also a meatshield in pvp and a solid player base of normal casual ppl.

also, becouse u nerfing the drop/craft/spoil/ench/compound/chance of making shirts and so on, practical you nerf everyting in game, even the chance of having something valuable on events, the difference between normal players who geared from game and players who gear only via l2store its so huge to have a competition, and logical, in this way you destroy the game.

if you dont understand this simple thing, better shut down all servers, cose no one will pay anymore for a dead game with stupid mechanics.

This is a very contentious question which model is better

Many players and me including attracted here 2 free boxes
Because I do not play here regularly and i cannot pay monthly for boxes, (instead of me no one will come here and I will leave) and similar players here - many PVE clans where players play without fanaticism in 2 - 3 boxes

On In.nova, things are also going very badly, so you do not need to take an example from the same dead game model.... 
I was doing suggestions:
1) It is necessary to think over the WORKING SYSTEM of incentives for players who bring here their friends
2) It is necessary to encourage bloggers on YouTube who are blogging about Lineage 2( NCsoft servers)
3) We need to open new servers and then merge them 

As for the merge of N + F + C if you do this now..., after two years..... will be NOTHING to merge here

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 3:05 AM, Conguero said:

I know people have been asking about this for a while. I'll just say for now that we agree it's time to merge Naia and Freya. We're currently in the planning and scheduling phase to make this happen and will follow up once we have details.

would be good to meet autumn having only 2 servers: chronos and naia :D

12 hours ago, dUdot said:

(с) n4zgul

:D

yes dudot, you dont have real opponents, was only our futile resistance, and when you had real opponents in the past, your clan was known as "dragon carpets". so i wonder how much you can keep the pvp people in your clan, when ozzy will give them pvp with generosity 2 hour on 2 weeks, 4 hours per month, and in the rest of time you use them as slaves for farming dragons. all max will be nova, bandidos ms, so enjoy ur merge in a dead farm server. funny thing is this anti game strategy, will destroy the game and even your business. but you cant see so far away further in the future.

So what is "MERGE" supposed to solve?

- Top pvp clans get new victims who are willing to be killed as a prof of top pvp clans cedit card superiority?

- all prices get halved or even cheaper?

- all hunting areas and mobs get double sized (merged two servers) offering easier way to get free spot for daily quests?

- all raid bosses get doubled in mode top clan cant control and hunt them all but remain some for non top pvp clans to farm too?

- do we get restriction to max two accounts per player?

43 minutes ago, N4zgul said:

yes dudot, you dont have real opponents, was only our futile resistance, and when you had real opponents in the past, your clan was known as "dragon carpets". so i wonder how much you can keep the pvp people in your clan, when ozzy will give them pvp with generosity 2 hour on 2 weeks, 4 hours per month, and in the rest of time you use them as slaves for farming dragons. all max will be nova, bandidos ms, so enjoy ur merge in a dead farm server. funny thing is this anti game strategy, will destroy the game and even your business. but you cant see so far away further in the future.

First real opponents were X/SH/DH/Firy Rage in the past

Second any opponents which are not abble to handel war 6++ months are not opponents

Thierd ppl now are just too lazy and w/o balls. Some players think that if they have gear for tousends $, they are pro. They lose 2-3 times and than they start cry and give up! They transfer or just back to pve and smash mobs, becouse w/o expiriance you are abble only to do that.

1 hour ago, SleepingPower said:

So what is "MERGE" supposed to solve?

- Top pvp clans get new victims who are willing to be killed as a prof of top pvp clans cedit card superiority?

- all prices get halved or even cheaper?

- all hunting areas and mobs get double sized (merged two servers) offering easier way to get free spot for daily quests?

- all raid bosses get doubled in mode top clan cant control and hunt them all but remain some for non top pvp clans to farm too?

- do we get restriction to max two accounts per player?

1. you need top pvp clans to fight for supremacy in a healthy server. there are donnors and farmers, all time in any game. the problem is the slave menthality, people who choose to stay in Matrix for easy farm/easy crumbles from master feast, when they choose all winning side. there are also top gear players with slave menthality, and undergeared players with fighters menthality. 

2. when prices goes down can be a sign of a healthy market with competition, a lot of items for sale, becouse a high playerbase, or worse scenario, this means a massive quit/cash out of players.

3. we prefer double amount of real players not spots taken by few farmers bots boxes, and a nice challenge to make free pvp on spot, so this means game is alive and people will be forced to make something, not to stay lazy on afk macro.

4. depends what ppl rly want to do...more ppl in a clan with same activity, any midtier clan can hunt rbs if they have enough members to do this.

5. will be lovely and better to have monthly subscription, more ingame drops and less l2store events.

this "MERGE", its only a desperate solution cose freya and naia dying, but this is only a provisory solution, till apokalypse comes and they make the real merge between all servers.

becouse top donnors make crazy l2store shopping only if they had pvp. so only a farm/pve server its a dead server for ncsoft business.

Okay I checked FREYA and talked to some ppl. etc.: I must admit a merge of NAIA and FREYA will change nothing, zero, nada, nix.

On Freya there is nothing left, on NAIA only 1 clan left. That is not enough for a healthy game atmosphere.

Only thing left to make the game at least last for some time more is: Merge EVERYTHING into one server. Set time-zone so it will please majority of players left.

@Neutron and @Conguero : Is it already set in stone that Naia + Freya will be merged ? Or a merge of all three servers also still in discussion ?

It's a shame how much damage you, @Neutron , have done to this wonderful game.

For a long time no communication with players, no show of the slightest bit of care for the players, super-bad moderated fishapocalypse that drove many ppl away, overkill of P2W items that drove a lot more ppl away, removal of all drops and adena that scares all new players and again some old players away...

It's really not a wonder that you are standing right on the abyss now looking down. I love or loved the game, so this makes me sad. But at the same time it's well deserved and logical it came to this.

If Juji would have stayed this game would still be much more healthy.

Conguero's last posts give the impression you realized it now and woke up, but apparently it's too late.

I hate to be one of the doomsday-preachers I "fought" for years here in the forum. But I had to say this.

Archived