PlundersPlain #nerfe

Zeruela

• L2 Team

Apologies, it seems we missed a patch note regarding these changes. The Plunderous Plains zone was reduced from Lv. 110 to Lv. 104 with the update, but the monsters were not scaled down properly. We are investigating the issue now with Dev.

According to the Dev team, the Adena changes are intended for balance and the zone was mislabeled for level 104 in the world map.

Edited by Juji
Update from Dev

:)))))))))))))  That is a good joke. Rly. I apologize to all that i called cry babies when they were complaining about the game . I always thought that you can still play and have fun even when they started lowering the adena drop. Well....karma smacked me. You guys were right.  

47 minutes ago, Juji said:

Apologies, it seems we missed a patch note regarding these changes. The Plunderous Plains zone was reduced from Lv. 110 to Lv. 104 with the update, but the monsters were not scaled down properly. We are investigating the issue now with Dev.

This was a mistake completely. Why modify or change Plunderous Plains at all? Horrible management.

all the nerfs and changes up till now, they were actually playable you could still farm some adena, it probably would take you more than 3 months to get 1 item but still you could farm it, now its just not possible, the only adena left on the server is on the timed zones wich u can no longer be for 6hrs(if that is not bugged and u really cant add more passes) considering u need a badass setup to properly farm Storm, and a hellish strong 110 toon to farm IOS there's no way u can farm adena by killing mobs in the game being a mid geared 108-110 DD, i always try to see a good side of the update, but this one has so many downsides that it is close to impossible to try to get something really worth of it, Changes in the XP zones were also horrible, i could easy make much more xp in fos than in tanor now tanor is top spot considering i have to wait for the mobs to respawn, i can 1-2 shot mobs in FOS too but the xp difference from tanor is so low that is not even worth it, so many problems in this update it would take a really long post just to begin to try to understand why things went so bad after a single update.

On 8/19/2020 at 9:41 PM, Juji said:

According to the Dev team, the Adena changes are intended for balance and the zone was mislabeled for level 104 in the world map.

"Intended for balance" what balance exactly?  people are making a little adena there to survive ingame and they call this balance?  only the Ppl who pays 1000$+ in store monthly will pay, and get bored because everyone is gone

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 19/8/2020 at 10:41 PM, Juji said:

So plunderous will stay like that i suppose?I had to cancel my prestige no  reason to have it anymore.... you guys in every update try to make us quit the game and regret for all these time i played

On 19/8/2020 at 10:41 PM, Juji said:

can you  please explain to us what is balanced according to you and the dev team?

19 hours ago, iAndouille said:

"Intended for balance" what balance exactly?  people are making a little adena there to survive ingame and they call this balance?  only the Ppl who pays 1000$+ in store monthly will pay, and get bored because everyone is gone

NC has to "balance" their quarterly earnings ofc :)

On 18.08.2020 at 8:42 PM, Zeruela said:

@Juji @Hime

Have nerf In plundersplain again?
https://l2wiki.com/Valanga_Orc_Warrior

On 19.08.2020 at 10:41 PM, Juji said:

by also using the same webpage l2wiki the current amount of adena in ios is correct. NC West forgot they introduced prestige to milk $$ from players.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes it sux that Plunderous was nerfed but you can still make adena in this game.  I make 700m+ / day (or did before Ketra lol).  I'm a 110 Tyrr with +12 r110 Bloody Weap, lv4 gems, older boss jewels (no gods), normal dyes, etc.  It's above average gear but nothing crazy at all.

AFK AOE 1 hour PI = 8 scrolls (average) 100m - 300m

AFK AOE  1 hour Storm = 100m

AFK Single Target IoS = 150m

AFK 12 hour Tanor/AI/FoM/IoP = 300m

I use an OOP Overlord and that's it.  Nothing special.  Made about 5b from the letter event.  Probably 250m / week from Aden Chest.  So that's 20b+ a month.  Yeah, it isn't spectacular but I'm not hurting.  When I'm not being lazy I'll even play the dailies live and make more. 

I'll also add that Wastelands is the "new" Plunderous.  I don't kill fast enough but mobs drop 50k+ and Greater Aden Chest.  You just need to be fairly strong/high to kill there.

2 hours ago, Rodah said:

Yes it sux that Plunderous was nerfed but you can still make adena in this game.  I make 700m+ / day (or did before Ketra lol).  I'm a 110 Tyrr with +12 r110 Bloody Weap, lv4 gems, older boss jewels (no gods), normal dyes, etc.  It's above average gear but nothing crazy at all.

AFK AOE 1 hour PI = 8 scrolls (average) 100m - 300m

AFK AOE  1 hour Storm = 100m

AFK Single Target IoS = 150m

AFK 12 hour Tanor/AI/FoM/IoP = 300m

I use an OOP Overlord and that's it.  Nothing special.  Made about 5b from the letter event.  Probably 250m / week from Aden Chest.  So that's 20b+ a month.  Yeah, it isn't spectacular but I'm not hurting.  When I'm not being lazy I'll even play the dailies live and make more. 

I'll also add that Wastelands is the "new" Plunderous.  I don't kill fast enough but mobs drop 50k+ and Greater Aden Chest.  You just need to be fairly strong/high to kill there.

And how much do you spend per day on the OOP Domi?