Say hello to LIME!

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello all,

Today, we’d like to welcome the latest member of the Lineage II team, LIME! Some of you may have already seen him during our 17th Anniversay GM Buff event last week.

LIME joins the Lineage II team as one of the game Producers and will be working closely with Juji. Please give LIME a warm welcome to the community!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

@LIME @Hime @Juji

With all the respect i have for producers and GM's i have a question

Does Lime have a clue on what this game is about, and does he know how the game mechanics works?

Has he ever played? 

It would not be helpful if you guys recruits people who don't have a clue about this game and have never played. so im Sceptic !

But Welcome anyways, hope to see more activity from GM's ingame/forums with him :) Good luck!

15 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

Today, we’d like to welcome the latest member of the Lineage II team, LIME! Some of you may have already seen him during our 17th Anniversay GM Buff event last week.

LIME joins the Lineage II team as one of the game Producers and will be working closely with Juji. Please give LIME a warm welcome to the community!

hi guys maybe for you is time to grow up and time to use name in customer service  like normal company

1 hour ago, iAndouille said:

@LIME @Hime @Juji

With all the respect i have for producers and GM's i have a question

Does Lime have a clue on what this game is about, and does he know how the game mechanics works?

Has he ever played? 

It would not be helpful if you guys recruits people who don't have a clue about this game and have never played. so im Sceptic !

But Welcome anyways, hope to see more activity from GM's ingame/forums with him :) Good luck!

och you could apply all bots are yours (ironic) you know how mechanics work, but i sure you do not know how customer service work

On 5/6/2021 at 6:05 PM, Hime said:

Hello all,

Hi Lime, Nice to give you working in L2. 

Good luck and make L2 better to everybody =)

Welcome Lime,

I'm looking forward to seeing you in action, hope you will be more responsive than the support staff we've had 'pleasure' dealing with so far (fear not, this is not a great challenge as so far most of our enquiries have been simply ignored *ehkm, inventory limit, ehkm* )

Hello @LIME, welcome to world of L2. We(the players) would like some more info about you please, like if you play the game or know the game, if you are going to be in the game or just on forum etc... don't be shy :P have no fear Lego is here :D

giphy.gif