NORTH AMERICAN SERVER ???

NagnarX

SO SINCE WE DONT HAVE A NORTH AMERICAN SERVER ANYMORE. WHAT DOES THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM PLAN TO DO REGARDING THIS ?

CHRONOS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A NORTH AMERICAN SERVER AND NOW IT CATERS TO EURO TIME PLAYERS.  CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG BUT ISNT THAT WHAT NAIA IS FOR ? 

IRONIC HOW THE SWAMP AND BLOOD SWORD TIME WAS CHANGED WHEN THE POLL WAS 2 TO 1 IN FAVOR OF KEEPING IT THE SAME. 

ITS GOING TO BE ROUGH FOR ME AS AN EAST COAST PLAYER  TO ATTEND SERVER EVENTS.....  FORGET IT IF I WAS A PST PLAYER

IF I WANTED TO DO THINGS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY I WOULD HAVE MY CHARACTER ON NAIA. 

I WOULD LOVE TO GET SOME QUALITY FEEDBACK REGARDING THIS MATTER FROM DEVELOPMENT TEAM AND GM'S BUT I KNOW I WILL ONLY GET THE BASEMENT TROLL RESPONSES...

LETS HAVE AT IT

• Haha 1

people with many years crying like children because the swords change  90 min, by god these people became addicted to spend money in the game just to kill mobs .
it's fun to play 50 vs 5 every night ?hopefully this will allow more people and these events .
nagnar you are not European? or did the people who make real money with the game ask you to come to the forum to cry?
in chronos there are more european and south american people than north american, this is a benefit, I hope it will motivate the server.
there are 15 grandparents in nova that find it fun to play a server with numerical advantage, it's a game and you have to look for fun, to make socials there are the clubs for retired people !

kisses amigo

• Like 1

Amigo,

consider this. East coast now 730 PM EST with time zone change soon 630 pm est.  People work.  Now consider PST 430 /  330 with time change. (daylight savings)

Only people you will get is exalted kids that don't play at our level.  or the basement trolls that still live with mommy and daddy

• Haha 1

Just follow the comments.  It's obvious who this benefits, and it isn't North American Players.  Not everyone plays for swords.  Some people play to be with the friends they have had for many many years.  There are way more of us than there are of the few  who fight over meager resources in this game and the power games that are played.  A handful of heroes, a handful of whales, and a whole bunch of normal folks just looking for a diversion away from their daily chores and lives.  Raoul Kim was right, and the new world order is wrong.  All that has really occurred is that players in North America are getting the shaft and those from BR and Euro get another server to destroy.  Good luck with that.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. This is a North American Server. Making it the same time as NAIA absolutely makes no sense. The whole point of NAIA is to be more convenient for other timezones. Chronos is for North American timezones. Tbh I don’t give a crap about getting bloods. I like to play this event with my friends that knew my mom before she passed, and that includes playing with the ‘enemy team’ because they knew her too. My mother was always kind. This event was her absolute favorite event and it honestly is the only reason I even play. I play to continue doing the event she loved and supporting the friends she loved. Y’all love to call us rats and other garbage but honestly, why? Over some stupid materials? I am absolutely heartbroken that my favorite event that I used to do in honor of my mom will be when I am at work. I will only be there on Mondays and maybe the other days if I’m lucky and traffic isn’t terrible. Please move it back or create a true North American Server. 

• 3 weeks later...

Im confused @Juji  Sword drop is  now, and ends in 6 hours, this is in the middle of the work day for US, how is this friendly hours for an NA server?  me and many others are not off of work and all events over.   Swamp 2pm, swords 10am-4pm   raids 11am -2pm   I mean.... if this is an NA server, why are all the events Monday-Thursday in the middle of the work day?   Thats the time Euros have on their server.... 

3 minutes ago, Ishmila said:

Im confused @Juji  Sword drop is  now, and ends in 6 hours, this is in the middle of the work day for US, how is this friendly hours for an NA server?  me and many others are not off of work and all events over.   Swamp 2pm, swords 10am-4pm   raids 11am -2pm   I mean.... if this is an NA server, why are all the events Monday-Thursday in the middle of the work day?   Thats the time Euros have on their server.... 

my point exactly.  Please see the topic I opened.  If you plan on keeping the same times then open a NA server and allow server transfers so I can get the heck out.   Keep the times and keep the euros happy but at least let us leave so we can play the game.   Last I checked I selected chronos as events were played around our time zone 

@JujiI also request to have an OFFICAL NA Server spun up for NORTH AMERICANS. I am west coast and the sword drop 10am, swords at 3:30 pm is preposterous, 90% of your player base ar adults that have jobs, when and how do you expect us to make these events? The times for these events should be based on North American times.. as they are OBVIOUSLY no longer based on what the server is advertised as.. we'd like a NA server that is on NA times.... Please spin one up ASAP and allow free transfers.  

5 minutes ago, MrE said:

@JujiI also request to have an OFFICAL NA Server spun up for NORTH AMERICANS. I am west coast and the sword drop 10am, swords at 3:30 pm is preposterous, 90% of your player base ar adults that have jobs, when and how do you expect us to make these events? The times for these events should be based on North American times.. as they are OBVIOUSLY no longer based on what the server is advertised as.. we'd like a NA server that is on NA times.... Please spin one up ASAP and allow free transfers.  

The Nova Side didnt changed nothing lol. They are stil lsame numbers

Yeah, I have to agree here….  This time swap was a bad idea, as some of us make it work, it sucks to be changed to another EURO server….  As stated many times, NAIA should cater to the Euros and Chronos to NA players… @Jujistart thinking about setting things right (time wise)  or making another server for NA people to play on and give us free transfers…. This whole thing was a bad idea.  Can we get some real feedback and answers GM’s ?!? 

1 hour ago, Boosted said:

So if u all cry about u cant to come events, i see u still there playing, even u are more than before.

So i no see the point of this topic

It's ok cuz no 1 understood a word you said any ways.  For the last year and a half I made it to 98% of the swamps, now I'm lucky to make the evening 1 if i rush home rearrange a bunch of stuff I can make it,  but 5 am, ya, not gonna happen.

• 3 weeks later...

Change the Blood Sword back to NA time zone (as well as other in-game timed zones) or give us a NA Server where people can enjoy the full extent of the game. Players should not have to change their work and personal lives during business working hours to align with this game. The new timeslot of 6:30 EST / 5:30 CST and 3:30 PST is atrocious for anyone playing in the NA time zone to get home from work and participate.  This catering to the European timeslot needs to stop. All the in-game events have been slowly transitioning to European timeslots and you expect your player base to be happy.

Wouldn't made more sense to change Naia time to Chronos?  YOU KNOW THE SERVER IS IN VIRGINIA

If euros wanted to play on a euro time server they have core this is a US company based in Texas, Cali and Washington and server is based in Virginia but we have Euro times how that make any sense what so ever?

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

Wouldn't made more sense to change Naia time to Chronos?  YOU KNOW THE SERVER IS IN VIRGINIA

If euros wanted to play on a euro time server they have core this is a US company based in Texas, Cali and Washington and server is based in Virginia but we have Euro times how that make any sense what so ever?

If Europeans leave, you run on empty servers ;)

Detrone is late for Europeans.

End of Swords, Field Raids are late for majority of Europeans on Naia.

It is what it is.

Either remove fake Russian IPs, Koreans our servers too, block IP all Europeans and see who is left ;)

20 hours ago, extase1987 said:

If Europeans leave, you run on empty servers ;)

Detrone is late for Europeans.

End of Swords, Field Raids are late for majority of Europeans on Naia.

It is what it is.

Either remove fake Russian IPs, Koreans our servers too, block IP all Europeans and see who is left ;)

Oh well, this is not a Euro server. You think MAYBE... just MAYBE if the server actual ran on NA time.. more NA platers would be able to play? This is why they have server transfers... change to NA time.. and all the NA people can move to the NA server and all the Euros can move to the Euro server. 

1 hour ago, Mete said:

Times are a compromise. And as all compromises, it's impossible to make everybody happy. West Coast has events in the middle of lunch, Europe has dethrone at 5AM. Deal with it.

it is an NA server meaning.. NORTH AMERICA.. the ONLY compromise should be that of east versus west coast. There is a European server, this isn't about making everyone happy, it's about having a dedicated NA server as advertised instead of two European servers. and I AM dealing with it.. by taking it to forums to let the developers and NC Soft HQ know this is bullshit.