Forums

New event FAIL!!

HItEye

30 items sealed artifact box .. you will get 3 items artifact fragmement (only 10% of probabilities)

7800 for 150 items... = 15 Artifact Fragment

20 pack (7800 ncoin) = 300 Artifact Fragment

7800 x 20 = 2.000 US aprox...

GL p2w  !!!!!!!!

Reward List from 3450 Total Boxes

11 Angel Earring
8 Angel Necklace
16 Ring of Creation
9 Lilith Talisman
1 Anakim Talisman
1 Longing Talisman
1 Ancient Enchant Armor R
256 Enchant Armor R
288 Enchant Fallen Angel
190 Enchant Weapon R
48 Royal Blue R
42 Royal Blue r95
16 Royal Blue R99
11 Royal Purple R
14 Royal Purple R95
2 Royal Purple R99
10 Royal Red R
3 Royal Red R95
5 Royal Red R99
38 Royal White R95
9 Royal White R99
174 Honey Vit
188 Maphyrs
52 Golden Nevit
337 Artifact Fragment
18 Bloody Eternal
17 Dark Eternal
64 Dimensional Bracelet Stones
30 Fallen Ring Boxes
150 Feather of Blessing
33 Freya Bloody Runes
258 Freya Vital Runes
2176 R Gems
18x 100 Giant Energy Box
56 20 Giant Energy Box
157 3 Giant Energy Box
687 Dragon Attribute Potion
26 Greater Enchant Packs
1 Insane Kelbim Fragment
32 lvl4 Legend Dyes
9 lvl 5 CHA Dyes
17 lvl 5 LUC Dyes
7 Mystic Soul Fragments
64 Rune Stones
54 Source of the Emperors
310 Superior Giant Codex
7 Mastery Chapter 1 Codex
51 Chapter 1 Codex
23 Tauti Fragment
50 Top Spirit Stones

44 minutes ago, mixa said:

Amazing player

Difference is sweety I was perma hero in the days before L2Store on more than 1 class and you?

You either roll with the times or end up bitter and twisted trapped in a 4spawn room of GC for 4 years ;)

I set aside 500 USD for this event, since I barely spent anything on the cloak promotion. I thought the dragon claws and fragments would drop more freely. Guess I'll scale back my allocation to 100 USD. I don't really need anything other than a dragon shirt and a dragon weapon at this point.

I like how on website it was shown - Antharas cutter etc etc … and AFTER EVENT WAS UP - some ppl I know got 450-600 and more boxes, all was opened and it was crap...

then on website info was changed to Antharas cutter fragment :D 

10 hours ago, 2SHAE said:

Difference is sweety I was perma hero in the days before L2Store on more than 1 class and you?

You either roll with the times or end up bitter and twisted trapped in a 4spawn room of GC for 4 years ;)

Problem is, you're telling this to the wrong person.

I'm sure you're not lying, the RMT vibe is strong in you.

4 minutes ago, Draecke said:

yeah I actually mentioned that yesterday in ally chat, no point anymore to do epic spezion / freya / frint for the drops so unless xp is amazing for the effort those instances died as per this amazing l2store promo ^^"

The thing is..... safe enchant for those jewels is till +0 :D , at +1 can fail and is destroyed....now, if they keep tradition and drop rate is like in the other instances like octavis,freya,tauti,etc probably to get a +8-+10 jewel you need like 10 years :) with all clan support...

Btw, those jewels are not so amazing...or i miss something here.

1 minute ago, Pleistoros said:

The thing is..... safe enchant for those jewels is till +0 :D , at +1 can fail and is destroyed....now, if they keep tradition and drop rate is like in the other instances like octavis,freya,tauti,etc probably to get a +8-+10 jewel you need like 10 years :) with all clan support...

Btw, those jewels are not so amazing...or i miss something here.

base droprate in instances is 50%. 100% with only prestige pack

Orfen earring 100%

23 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

I was talking about Angels jewels :) On Innova drop rate for Angels Earing is 100%... here we dont know, prob 50%..prob 100%...prob 10%.

Yes, angel's jewels

My ppl killed Orfen 3 times. 100% droprate.

The same idiocy that happened with the Helios ring. It's supposed to be hard to even get the basic ring, let alone Rulers version, but here every random runs with one and the handicaps got Rulers one lulz.

I bought 300 boxes from some guy that was selling them cheap in Giran. Maybe if you're a new player with barely any equipment or shiny objects and treats to stuff your WH, this is worth it. But if you're a player that's been around for more than one update, don't spend more than 50 USD on this promotion. The Fallen Angel ring, the Angel necklace and earrings would have been nice to get, oh, ten updates ago? But the current batch of boss jewels still work just fine for now.

And what's this I'm hearing about there not being any enchant scrolls in game for the necklace or earrings yet? I know the fallen angel enchant scrolls work just fine for the ring, but haven't tried on necklaces yet.

Oh and by the way, yes, the enchants on the Fallen accessories can fail at first enchant and on each subsequent attempt from +0. And they're not tradable, so don't bother trying to have your LUC-ky dwarf do it, unless that's your main.

Archived