2022 vs 2023 Slayer Event (Discuss)

iAndouille

Remember when NC responded to their customers in a timely manner?  Yea me neither... At least the money I'm saving from not spending can go towards something worthwhile. Instead of this money sink in which the only event you actually get your monies worth got totally ruined by yet again the incompetent team here at NCWest. And anybody saying the rates are fine is either a troll or exalted player.

• Like 1

It is no secret that there are people on the server who have cheated in the past. They used programs that might have made them a tad even better than others. 
They can justify themselves by saying that they bought NCoins so they helped maintain the server, but this is not true. Such people are the cause of the "death of the server." 
Likewise, those who made money from being in clans with such people who controlled access to items not available to others.

So, all those who are still trying to do so, should be the last to write: "this event is ok".

Guys still I understand new team a little...we don't need to blame 100%.... this thing was made be your good gm Juji, who had friends in game-aka RMT ones.

Still new team have fault to because they don't check in game what we need or what ppl complain, or they are in same ship as Juji with his friends who own outside black-market....

👎

48 minutes ago, MacAulish said:

@Wissp @Hermes

Your silence is deafening...

Pull the band aid off and just tell us "we appreciate the feedback but we will not be making any changes to the sales promotion". 

They wont log in to forum till Wednesday excuse to not communicate...

Spent my last 2400 Nccoins which I had in my account and that's it I'm done , prestige's cancelled ages ago , now NCcoin will stop also 

18 hours ago, iAndouille said:

@Wissp 

So we saw you answer other people post on forums, but this one big drama happening here and you got literally 0 communication with you'r customers? Dude seriously tell us what's the plan behind that communication system between you and players because right now everyone is really upset,   you are posting maintenance note, and instantly logs out, not reading anything, not communicating,  not giving any answer about your progress ingame "if u ever did what u said" 

i have seen @Hermes Reading (if he is rly reading)  but for Wissp its total ignorance, not even took the time to read, understand,   we are talking about Sales that are pure scams, people lost money, got nothing in return,  the event was really good last year,  NcWest made milions of $ in sales in a few weeks,   now you guys are nerfing all events, getting less incomes, and make every single player upset and willing to leave the game of their childhood because of the disaster of management that is happeneing here, 

Is Korea even aware of the management we have here? i am really sad about how GM's have no  hearth and are not willing to make this game better at all. we are playing for years, all we want is a little bit of respect and communication.

Welp , need to send nice email to Korea to find out why our communication is so bad as we get 0 communication  , or just report them as publishers , hopefully amazon will take over  

15 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Welp , need to send nice email to Korea to find out why our communication is so bad as we get 0 communication  , or just report them as publishers , hopefully amazon will take over  

is miracle that they havent closed it yet

us for amazon take over dont think will be any better

5 minutes ago, fademist said:

is miracle that they havent closed it yet

us for amazon take over dont think will be any better

I've sent enquiry to playNC.com  last time they replied to me very kindly , hopefully they will reply me this time also :) 

Untitle1d.jpg

Well I was playing NW for awhile customer support and communication between them and players was ace , cant complain.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

I've sent enquiry to playNC.com  last time they replied to me very kindly , hopefully they will reply me this time also :) 

Untitle1d.jpg

Well I was playing NW for awhile customer support and communication between them and players was ace , cant complain.

Will post a reply on Discord from NCsoft , don't want to get forum ban in here :D 

So to have this silence knowing moderators, game maters, and other have been reviewing this.  Seems like either ONE, we haven't said the right key words to warrant a response, TWO you just don't care, or THREE its policy to make everyone as upset as possible then say "working as intended".

I also canceled my 2 subscriptions, until changes are made, there is no point to spend any money when there is no support nor balance to game. I hope many will follow and do the same. I will try also contact the korea website as well and hopefully someone over there will say something!

#CancelL2

• Like 1

you know that the rates are made for NC to win and even so they continue to spend and participate in the p2w events of this company, have you thought about stopping doing this shit? stop crying and stop playing so that NC wakes up as soon as there is time.

26 minutes ago, Kissonline said:

you know that the rates are made for NC to win and even so they continue to spend and participate in the p2w events of this company, have you thought about stopping doing this shit? stop crying and stop playing so that NC wakes up as soon as there is time.

Guaranteed i won't be spending unless they make it better

5 minutes ago, Rotten said:

Guaranteed i won't be spending unless they make it better

the problem is not that you and I stop spending, the problem is that most people still spend a lot, and that makes a difference for NC. Maybe if everyone stopped spending it would have some effect

The game needs a remake in some things, they need to bring something that makes us feel pleasure in playing, something that brings people together with a single objective, we need items within the game and that is distributed equally to everyone and with a fair chance to get them, we don't want loot box events to be stolen. I don't know how this game hasn't gone bankrupt yet. It's amazing how people still support this.

1 hour ago, Siri said:

2x Prestige are canceled, not a single ncoin spend for this l2store sale or any future store sales until we get a fix for the slayer event + some good explanations from the forum gm's.

Cool, that will burry you even faster. I'm sure all those $$ invested will make sense now.

32 minutes ago, mixa said:

Cool, that will burry you even faster. I'm sure all those $$ invested will make sense now.

I dunno why you are so salty and bow down to everything NCW is doing, no matter how messed up.

My decission is done, no more $ to NCW until they change their game handling. If no change, i will be f2p till the end or be gone for god and search for something new which brings me the fun a game should bring.

You have pushed your customers too far this time, NCWest. As said above, everyone was waiting for and depending on this event to develop and progress. 

It’s the only really good event you do.

Yet you have taken that opportunity away from almost everyone because of excessive greed. Now that it’s being pointed out to you, you don’t respond. It’s puzzling; I don’t know if it’s arrogance, complacency, inertia, or something else, but it really is time you listened to your customers.

• Thanks 2