Live Server Maintenance: January 18, 2023

Wissp

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, Jan. 18 at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Cablena Doll Event will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Dragon Slayer Promotion will continue for 2 weeks!
    • All promotion related items and exchanges will be removed on Feb.8.
  • Like 2

@Wissp 

Hi,

With all my respect, why is the community being ignored like this?  there was a huge drama going on about the recent event,  more than 200 replies and 11k views, and GM's didn't posted any answers or checked forums,  many people are quitting the game right now.   

I am telling you this because the situation is critical and nothing is being said, its so weird from the community managers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Saut said:

CtDgb4cYToq2c6CZhMhEgA.png?width=886&hei

@Wissp so barely 3 months but hey at least u show up for the weekly maintenance notes, more then @Hermes does..

last years version was good for 1.4+mil, this one be maybe 200K hope certain ppl will take notes and get the message before the rest of the left over whales also quit

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Wissp said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, Jan. 18 at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Cablena Doll Event will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Dragon Slayer Promotion will continue for 2 weeks!
    • All promotion related items and exchanges will be removed on Feb.8.

@Hermes @Wissp

friendly reminder that you have a 9 page thread on your absolutely dead forums for your decreasing population game that you continue to ignore.  Not even a "we are passing on your feedback" post.

you had me signed up for 2-3 grand that ive saved specifically for this event.  you got a whopping 50 bucks of that 2-3 grand because of what you did or someone did adjusting the base rates of enchanting on this event.  i could have gotten past the no luna pack, but u made a dragon claw cost 4x last years price.

congrats on being so clueless that your attempt at being greedy totally fails.

what kind of events can we expect this year to make up this loss in your projected 2023 revenue?  you starting off easily 1mil short...

i have never seen a company so dedicated to killing their own product, it makes 0 sense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, bentorero said:

nothing to fix... u just set a very high expectation for this dragon slayer sale 

Check Dragon Slayer Statistical Cost Analysis - General Live Discussion - Forums (lineage2.com)

Think thats some to fix.

Also i am still dreaming about ncw doing a fix for the launcher errors, win 11 crashes.

There is enough they need to take care of

I point out all the things they wont fix, and I include they'll simply continue to remove posts they don't like.. and WHALLA... My post has vanished. 

We're not even allowed to actually point out all the things NC Soft West fails to do. NC SOft Parent company won't ever find out because the moderators0 remove anything incriminating.

Just patiently waiting for throne and liberty and the new publisher that treats customers like customers.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CiBlocker said:

Vampiric with DN skill not work ever in main version. Class balance. Vampiric work only with common attack.

looking at DK/titans about what class balance you speak, and show me skill description that says you have no chance to vampiric rage effect ?

all tyrrs have AOE skills and vampiric rage works on all except Dreadnought

it's 100% bug that noone care to report in the past

@Wissp just a question... you dont bother to announce if maintanance is delayed.. to not give any kind of comepensation????

I know some ppl had a beef with Juji in some areas.. but atleast he did this.. and also replied some... now it seems hitting the IGNORE button is something you use WAY TOO OFTEN :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To be honest, I gave up. I will not waste my time here. They(he) will ignore us. 

What I can go is simple. I will not spend nothing more until they answer us. 

I was buying each month 4k NCOINS. Juts using 2400 to destiny pack and accumulating 1400 to use on one good event. Now i will not buy nothing more.

Please bring Juji back .

I check korean server and most of the player on the 4 server have a lot of items. Here this will only be possible if you spend at least 200k $, to have a medium char.

Stop to buy NCOINS and they will listen us.

• Like 2

Multiple people with $30,000 to $50,000 into their toons and not even a peep from the NCwest staff. What a true shame this is. Not only are friends quitting, but your customers and you all just sign into forums 5 mins a week and say F-off to us the other 6 days 23 hrs and 55 mins. Pitiful customer service, pitiful game performance and and just overall lack of respect for the clientele.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

there haven't been any major updates for months now, and even the events are becoming less and less interesting... not even an xp boost at Christmas time. the game is extremely boring and growth is extremely slow past 108.
and yet it wouldn't take much to liven it up a bit.

there are still exp zones for levels 50-60-70... who needs them?? the crafting system killed, exp zones forced because there are no alternatives, raids now only for large clans already well equipped, the market destroyed.
flattened classes and other useless ones