MERGE CHRONOS NAIA

Danda12

Time to merge them.

ITs taking me hours to even get a daily party started.  Always missing some support class. 

For those in a CP etc this is not a problem but for the majority who are not, this is a huge issue.

U login game open party room for an hour only to close and accept defeat. Log off  and wasted another hour trying to play game lol. 

Didnt use to be like this in chronos now its unbearable 

6 hours ago, Danda12 said:

Time to merge them.

ITs taking me hours to even get a daily party started.  Always missing some support class. 

For those in a CP etc this is not a problem but for the majority who are not, this is a huge issue.

U login game open party room for an hour only to close and accept defeat. Log off  and wasted another hour trying to play game lol. 

I don't think so, i am iss 101 all the time I am logged in is so hard to find a pt without iss

Many ppl play dd's and have 0 dps, next red libra simply change dual class to tank/heal and gear up a bit!

Why play Othell/Tyrr/Yul/Feoh if you simply do 0 dmg and you cant get proper stats/equip???

You need much less adena to get equipment and have fun with Tank/Heal! 

THE WORST problem is when you open a party room and you get useless 0 dps characters and you just carry them, for a player who has invested in gear,  this is purely waste of time, you also understand that, do you? 

2 hours ago, Argus said:

Many ppl play dd's and have 0 dps, next red libra simply change dual class to tank/heal and gear up a bit!

Why play Othell/Tyrr/Yul/Feoh if you simply do 0 dmg and you cant get proper stats/equip???

You need much less adena to get equipment and have fun with Tank/Heal! 

THE WORST problem is when you open a party room and you get useless 0 dps characters and you just carry them, for a player who has invested in gear,  this is purely waste of time, you also understand that, do you? 

Indeed, people that have been here for years and those that have just joined must realize that this is a money game. You have to spend to make your character playable, you don't have to spend a lot, but you do have to spend. These events are here for your dollars, only way to improve your toon is to give them some of those dollars. If your choice is to keep all your hard earned money in your pockets then this is not the game for you. People will say that there are ways to make money in this game and they are correct...If you want to set up 50 toons botting go right ahead, see how that works out for ya. Others will say "play the market".... You need adena to play the market, were you gonna come up with that? I see peeps that say they are to strapped to put RL money into this game, then your best bet is to find a very good friend(Sugar Daddy, or Sugar Mama) to help you improve upon what you have. If not, you will not get parties, you will not improve, you will stay 0dmg DD. I still love what this game could have been and the peeps that play it, but a very long time ago I figured out that I would have to spend to make a toon that could carry a party. So that's what I did. I found my addiction and I owned it. I wont spend thousands, but I will spend a couple hundred if I think I can get something out of an event that will improve my character. Is it horrible of me to spend? To some yes, but to me if I want to PvE and contribute to the party its something I feel I must do. To each his own. 

Topic..

When you see them say that they are going to merge Chronos and Naia be ready to find yourself another game. That would be the deathneal of Ncsoft America. If you get what you want on this post....game over.

weird thing is that the online numbers went up for both Naia & Chronos with a significant amount since this update but the game actually feels more empty then ever so I guess it's mainly adrenaline bots and afk macro crews that causes the "high online" numbers...

http://l2.laby.fr/status/

oh and note that Korea is more or less in the same shape as us as they're about o merge all their servers into like 3 as well.. look at their online numbers and you will see that their non classic servers have more or less the same amount of online as we have..

this is also why Korea started to downsized clan size and instance requirements etc. for more on that go check the "future updates section"

4 hours ago, Argus said:

Well carry them!, if this is about doing dailies then a well geared trio or quartet (Healer, Tank, Dd, Dd) can carry 3 lower - no gear toons through Altar, AF (both field and instance), k99, Tavern, Helios, Cc, Bay, Balok, Elven, etc... helping lower levels to have some fun might encourage them to invest a little in the minimum gear so next time they can contribute some. Of course I would not do that for a serious Elven or SoS Xp session but for all the rest np, if we have at least those 4 from our CP we'll take whomever. Doing anything but Altar (and even that has a big ??? on it) is a waste of time for us in terms of Xp anyways, we mostly do it to changes scenarios, get some drops (agathion and masks pieces) and for the faction points (not that we need them anymore). If you are not as geared as you say you are, then you need to find a constant base party that can run the course succesfully and leave the remaining spots for lower levels. But if we don't do anything but complain about the player base, then L2 will certainly die faster than anticipated. 

got zero problem helping out ppl who play support on main / dual class as I do believe in encouraging such players

the real message from Argus here is that there's no point having say 90% of the server being DD of which +50% needs to be carried when everyone suffers right now in being unable to find the needed active support to even be able to do any grinding / farming

obviously this is partially the fault of NC as their l2store business model totally caters to DD players and has almost nothing to offer for support players and class changes like nerfing all Offensive Build Tanks causing many tanks to reroll or even quit, giving nothing to classes like Wynns and l2store favoritism for archer / mages doesn't help one tiny bit either in the existing unbalancing DD / Support situation in this game..

It's about time NC realizes this as without support players there are no parties and this game becomes unplayable / pointless as it will cease to be an MMO

@Draecke, exactly what I meant!

I am 105/104, soon 105/105, my wife is playing heal/iss soon also 105/105, I have few friends DD's 105/105, we are almost all fully stacked, but I cant find a serious Tank and Heal to play, and im LF for 103+ with some gear, so he can tank normally, which means he doesn't need 600bil worth of gear.. but I cant find such players! 

Many players know me, im trying to help everyone I meet ingame, even those who I kill sometimes, I resurrect :D 

I do not have any problem with carrying lower levels, undergeared or someone who asked for help, if I was rly stacked and could solo many of the instances and zones, I would help many, since im 24/7 online.. 

Sometimes during the day, we are LF tank/heal and it is close to impossible to find a descent player! NCsoft does not allow new players to rly feel needed In anyway, which is rly rly bad for the whole community. 6 ppl waiting for tank, ready to gind and nothing, wasting time … 

About useless DD's I do not mean to offend anyone, because at start every DD is useless for mid/end tier content.

Look at what NCsoft did to Wynn class now, Tyrr is also almost dead class :(  people are LF Feoh/Yul 90% of the time, what do you think, is that normal??

All these problems can be cured pretty fast, if there was a person, who was interested in that! Pity there is no such Lineage2 savior today! 

MORE FREE GEAR+MORE HEAL/TANK+LOWER PRICES = MANY ACTIVE PLAYERS/CONST PT'S/HAPPY CUSTOMERS 

17 hours ago, Danda12 said:

Time to merge them.

I understand your struggle, but I don't think merge will fix this issue.

And considering the struggles they're having implementing XIGNCODE when more than ~500 people log in one server, imagine one Chronos + Naia server with 6000+ (screenshot taken now and it's not even prime time on any of the servers).

JW9L5oX.png

It might be full of boxes with the attendance event, but a merge won't change the current situation :|

5 hours ago, Draecke said:

weird thing is that the online numbers went up for both Naia & Chronos with a significant amount since this update but the game actually feels more empty then ever so I guess it's mainly adrenaline bots and afk macro crews that causes the "high online" numbers...

http://l2.laby.fr/status/

oh and note that Korea is more or less in the same shape as us as they're about o merge all their servers into like 3 as well.. look at their online numbers and you will see that their non classic servers have more or less the same amount of online as we have..

this is also why Korea started to downsized clan size and instance requirements etc. for more on that go check the "future updates section"

I fully agree with you here.

after i made my post inwent to check online numbers and was surprised , 3k+ online.

Though my troubles with making exp parties have only increased.

to make it worse im in a big clan in chronos,  i cant imagine whats it like for the smaller ones

the problem is that everyone wanna play a DD and this results in having zero dps damage dealers for the current content.

I have an 105 lvl evis with rly good equip but i decided to play my dual tank because even if my evis has good dps i dont have 

lvl6 brooch jewels which makes it impossible to play the game in top lvl . As a tank i have no problem finding a party atm so i propose 

in next redlibra people reconsider and reroll their duals to iss healer and tanks (noone will prefer a boxed iss for elven and sos ) . 

also what draecke says is correct ncshop boosts only archers and mages just check that all the time there are p. skill crit dmg boosts etc no love for summoners evis tyrrs tanks etc :P

Well, hear me out from a 0dps dd/support perspective (what a great combo ;) )

My main is a 0dps wynn (even though I have a +12 pve retri, which should give me at least something, but that's another sad wynn story) and my dual is a healer which I hardly ever play, because I can't handle 101+ areas and instances. I die like a fly in my +6 eternal light set  and dds/tanks are usually not patient enough to let me learn how to play properly. They immediately say it is a fail, leave party and block me (yes, it is always the healer's fault, the 0dps' dds are never to blame). I get it, they do not want to waste time (and money if they used VP pots etc), but this way we end up in a vicious circle.

So my conclusion is:

- playing a healer is not fun

- playing support, especially a healer, requires more gear then you may think to improve survival. This can be hard for an average spender.

- you can't expect people to switch to support and immediately know all the tricks to keep the party alive. Support players are often discouraged from playing (for example they hear "delete l2" "go die" etc ;) )

true and for those cases it helps to be part of a clan and/or have a bunch of friends or nice ppl u randomly met ingame on your friendlist that are more patient & helpful

as said I personally have a higher tolerance & patience for support players then DD's as I know how demanding & hard it is to play such class, been playing SwM / ISS / Tank for over 14years :)

disclaimer: am a human being and can have bad days too so am not always friendly :P

I see countless XP groups in Chronos at NA night time.. dozens.. My advice is try to make it into Nova ally, Sunshine ally or Morningstar ally on Chronos. There you will find opportunities to level. It is not time for a merge, the problem at the moment is game mechanics which need to be changed in Korea then trickle down to NCwest unfortunately. It will take time, this was a good update but the penalty for detagging needs to be 7 days at least.

2 hours ago, theooo said:

I see countless XP groups in Chronos at NA night time.. dozens.. My advice is try to make it into Nova ally, Sunshine ally or Morningstar ally on Chronos. There you will find opportunities to level. It is not time for a merge, the problem at the moment is game mechanics which need to be changed in Korea then trickle down to NCwest unfortunately. It will take time, this was a good update but the penalty for detagging needs to be 7 days at least.

I cant believe you are saying this.  90% of MS does this non stop.  Its how you finally got Aden.

On 20.09.2018 at 1:20 AM, Danda12 said:

Time to merge them.

This lies
Any class can be found within 1-5 minutes

There is already nothing to merge, because previously no new servers were opened

If we combine 2 servers then many game elements disappear :
1 Dimensional Raids (this is a quest for Nobles)
2 Transfer between servers

On 20.09.2018 at 12:20 AM, Danda12 said:

Time to merge them.

Maybe no one wants to go with you...

7 hours ago, Diver said:

Maybe no one wants to go with you...

real pathetic response.

For those saying join MS / NOVA/ SUNSHINE or whatever.

I already told u , i already am in one of these bigger clans.

Servers all full of boxes.

Only those with CP do not see the problem 

I play on Naia and a Merg is not needed not yet. 

I do agree there is isn't many tanks in game. But if you have good Dps and depending on what you are want to do you don't rly need a tank. About making party's, it isn't that hard, depending on the time you play and what you wanna do it takes about 20 mins max to make a decent party. 

Archived