Classic NA vs EU (Side by side comparison)

Maya

Change this , change that , compare the EU model with the NA model are you here to play something hardcore or you just came from your pvp server or the x3-x5-x10 you played with your cp and you think it will be the same?i dont remember back at 2004 to have 15% more xp with boosts, neither losing less xp on death.its classic and classic means its the classic model with the new UI the classic model is x1 so if they have to change somehting is the rewards you get from lvl up cos in the classic lineage2 there was no rewards there was no free gatekeepers. ask people who made humans back when the game started what lvl they left from talking island cos they had no money to pay the gatekeeper. also i dont remember changing class with a 2 minute quest just killing 10 mobs and thats it. so instead of saying changes that make it look easier for you, im gonna suggest some changes that gonna make it look even more classic like the things i  said  about removing the rewards  or removing the free teleports. you cant handle ? exit game easy as that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10.10.2018 at 2:19 PM, VincentColpa said:

I Will for sure. Drop rate of SBs is around 0.5% to 1%

SBs were always a hard item to get, i remember of those being sold at high prices and they sold a lot.

That is why do d grade spellbooks costs 10k adena in shop...

When Im 35 Ill have maybe not top D but decent D to go farm it

Dont see a valid point in your reply

they're 0,01-0,05%, which is 1/100th of what you think it is (1%) and that's on skelth/ru rates, i bet it's half of that on this server.

10 minutes ago, vsD said:

they're 0,01-0,05%, which is 1/100th of what you think it is (1%) and that's on skelth/ru rates, i bet it's half of that on this server.

If you saw that DV video, you'll know that every CP already has a PP with DW and more (and no, they were not killing Plando).

Just now, Devoid said:

If you saw that DV video, you'll know that every CP already has a PP with DW and more (and no, they were not killing Plando).

I'm in that CP from the video and we don't have DW.

4 minutes ago, Devoid said:

Your enemies have DW, while you are conveniently hiding [party] buffs and showing a mage char in the video.

So they're using DW in a mage pt, nice, that's more of a lucky side-drop then

For example: we got Haste SB randomly while we did Harit daily, from 2nd mob but we NEVER got DW after farming there for several days

On 10/10/2018 at 12:46 PM, Figure8 said:

Got some info from new Russian server. Rates are the same as on EU. P2p basis, about 5 dollars per month as I understand. No account limits. No auto macros. 

Now the fun part: they have starter pack for another 5 dollars with TOP D WEAPON INSIDE! And some kind if scroll tt let you wear D and C equip from lvl 1 without penalty. 

They also have same login issues. As I understand server is retarded 2 times a day to drop afk ppl.

no... there is no advantage like that for money.

when i hit level 20 on skelth i had 18k dss and a 30-day coupon for a d-grade weapon. all plus other things are free from quests. you have to understand that the eu server is like 3 years old and these quests are helping newbies get faster to 40. obviously this is not an option for now here, give it some time.

7 minutes ago, Figure8 said:

I was talking about NEW Russian server called Lilith that was launched 1 day before NA.

but they have the same settings on all their servers. you get free d-grade weapon coupon by playing the game, you don't need to buy anything else like a starter pack.

Mobs level 65-70 Dark Red (Blazing Swamp) are dropping 300-500 adena.

Mobs level 50 White (Cementary) are dropping 200-400 adena.

Mobs level 28 White (Orc barracs) are dropping 300-400 adena.

???

also, raids are unkillable cause of this boosted pdef/mdef and if you dont hit 300 times in 15s it fully heals.

this wasnt like this in 1.5

13 hours ago, aYotech said:

Yep the Adena Scaling is completely insanity, the lower level monsters have their correct adena amount, but as their levels go up their adenas amount goes down from original. Any opinions over that? @Juji @Hime

13 hours ago, aYotech said:

???

not ???? BUT
??????????????????????????????????????????????????

they dont rly care as i see

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

All of this crying want to spend 0 $ and  no afford but want to be number 1 in server lol  

If you are player with money  you can  hire ppl to level / NC shop  / buy adena

if you are player without money you can try more harder than 1st one by play more hour than them ,
make every minute make money
sell adena to them and use that money to buy vip to equal the 1st one 
 make teams do epics / raid get reward  ,
know how to make money when you offline  Dwaft / fishing  
know when to buy when to sell   . example when EWC /EAC price drop to  200 k / 60 k  buy it when you see something lower from base  today it's 400-500 k /120-150 k you can gain profit  
doing  Aden quest dungeon everydays with sph 30 char per day for lucky drop 
and so so many way to gain adena and convert it to $ or adena 

last is buy pandant from it 

2 hours ago, class3Rank1 said:

All of this crying want to spend 0 $ and  no afford but want to be number 1 in server lol  

The community is not complaining about a free game trying to make money. No one is complaining about trying to be number one on the server, they are trying to stay competitive.

We were told certain things would occur, and they are not happening. Such as no p2w being added. 

3 hours ago, class3Rank1 said:

If you are player with money  you can  hire ppl to level / NC shop  / buy adena

This is against TOS or their EULA.

3 hours ago, class3Rank1 said:

if you are player without money you can try more harder than 1st one by play more hour than them ,
make every minute make money
sell adena to them and use that money to buy vip to equal the 1st one 
 make teams do epics / raid get reward  ,
know how to make money when you offline  Dwaft / fishing  
know when to buy when to sell   . example when EWC /EAC price drop to  200 k / 60 k  buy it when you see something lower from base  today it's 400-500 k /120-150 k you can gain profit  
doing  Aden quest dungeon everydays with sph 30 char per day for lucky drop 
and so so many way to gain adena and convert it to $ or adena 

last is buy pandant from it 

You cannot play more than a bot, but you might be able to more efficient.

the economy collapsed, so making money from the market is more difficult than prior to the pendant.

I do like your optimistic approach to the game, though it is vastly flawed.

So if im to lazy to farm materials and items, i can just buy pendants for real money and sell them ingame for millions of adena.....which i normaly would need weeks of farming. The whole point of l2 was a system that allows people who invest time to be better then others, because they got items and armor sets for there invested time. Now with the system i can just buy everything with real money WOW what a great system.

Archived