Whats up with 46lv mobs and 147 adena?

CADMUS

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Omg, not again. When will you people stop crying. And @KABAL you said you're leaving like 1 week ago. WTF. 

I think you have memory problems. Read my older posts if you don't mind. I said I'll quit since at first, they just said that they will look into adena only, and not spoil/drop also.

That was changed several hours after the initial post, and Hime updated the post saying drop/spoil will also get updated. And so yeah! I canceled my refund request.

Now, would you mind stop acting like a little warrior ? Yes? Good..

PS: I've been banned from the forums for 1 week because, well .. can't say why but it has to do with "girls in mmo's" :D Damn! I think i'll get banned again!

21 minutes ago, Juji said:

The Adena drop on these mobs was much lower during the initial game launch. Original Adena range for Trisalim was 41~97, while in latest version it is 111~260. L2Wiki drop table is based on another region's version that is subscription only.

I very much respect what you few people have done since now, because I am pretty sure you have a very small team working on this. I also have a big respect for increasing the adena/spoil/drop rate. That helped a lot.

However, will it be that bad, if we also have a subscription plan? Say 15$ a month with increased rates to adena/drop/spoil. And no, I am not saying to go above the 'normal' x1 rates. . We are still at around 0.45% max for adena and spoil rate if we compare l2wiki to our servers. I know, that's a 3 years old server, while ours is just 2 weeks old and on the long term, this might affect the economy. But still ..will it harm it that bad from your calculations? Because I am sure you've done some!

I am level 28. I run 3+1 boxes. If i get all the Adena right now , from all 4 , I will have around 100k Adena. I have a D helm which is worth 65 D crystals = 25k and a bunch of mats, which I think i'll make another 200k from them ( it will take me 1 week I guess to sell them all at a reasonable price ). So that will take me to 325k , for 4 characters. Taking into consideration that a run of few hours costs me around 50k Adena , that means all I have left for spending is 275k. 

Yes, the difference now is that I can finally buy SS and teleport scrolls ( no Haste potions I am afraid :( ) , but that's basically it. I am still with NGR weapon on all 4 and I just can't see myself when exactly I will be able to make 500k to buy a low D grade weapon. Because the only way to have a good profit is if I am lucky with full drops. And that's basically it.

Anyway , by now you have some data about how much of an impact have the increased adena/drop/spoil . If you see that something can be changed without affecting the economy in a bad way, do it. Do not wait for people to start making threads again. 

Also, based on the first 2 weeks, since you said you will update the servers to a newer version based on the average lvl of players ( and I believe their 'health' ) , when can we expect the next update? 3 months? 6 months?

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Irlu said:

item drop rate + 50%.......

Item drop does not equal to amount drop :|

Anyway, I smell a new 'revolution' lol.

Don't get me wrong guys, but if mobs at level 40-49 gives the same adena as the ones from 20-29 and 30-39 , then imagine when the majority will be at that level. You can do fine at level 20-40 with that kind of Adena, for SS's and Scrolls, but after that, imagine that your expenses will be much higher.

Just now, PyroAmos said:

Exactly, items, not adena.... makes sense for item drops to be nerfed with VIP getting you around normal drop rates, but nerfed adena when VIP doesn't get you back to normal is odd.

Oh I love this type of topics :D

Who started this topic? GG! This time wasn't me, but we might see some more increases in Adena at least, since as I said in my previous post, we are still at 0.45% from L2Wiki Adena drops, which is still very low.

Apparently this adena fix only applied to lower level mobs.

Level ~50 mobs are currently dropping barely more than lvl ~20 mobs. Spoil rates get even worse at higher levels as well. 

Meanwhile, instead of balancing the economy, they add a stupid raid event that gets exploited by the minority, making them very rich.

I have a friend that runs a box along side his dagger main. Me, his box and his main just farmed without shots for an hour solo and made 39k plus doing mindless single mobs. If he does it solo with his box keeps all the profits and all the drops then just unstucks out, if he plays for 3 hours or so a day he will make over 100k profit. If he plays for a week he will be able to afford a mid D grade wep. Two weeks or less and he has a top D weapon. If he gets full drops he will be able to sell each one for all that

Another friend is lvl 30 on his dwarf, he just runs around aoe spoiling from peoples mobs and selling the mats, or better yet crafting weapons for half the price of vendor or player bought items and flipping them for full price. He is easily making 100k + an hour spoiling stuff and over 300k + selling the crafted weapons. He also runs a low priced buy shop to cut down on the crafted weapon drops.

Money is possible to make you just have to be smart about it.

Post wasn't about how to make adena, it was simply to point out the amount of adena drop rate for 40-49 zone, as it seemed bugged.

Juji has already confirmed in this thread, this is all intended and works as it should be.

3 hours ago, Juji said:

The Adena drop on these mobs was much lower during the initial game launch. Original Adena range for Trisalim was 41~97, while in latest version it is 111~260. L2Wiki drop table is based on another region's version that is subscription only.

@Juji @Hime can you guys make some sort of l2wiki like EU version has? It's really difficult to decide which mobs are worth farming/spoiling at particular level. 

4 hours ago, Juji said:

Okay so...nobody should spend money on this server then, right? To keep VIP4 it costs the same as if you were to have a sub every month but you still don't get the full drops these other regions do for paying a sub. This tells me that I should just not pay for any VIP since either way I'm going to be held back. You honestly don't think about your players do you? If you weren't in your position and a dev did this to you while you were playing a game would you be okay with it? 

6 hours ago, Juji said:

Your drop rates are still a good 30% off any other classic server.

I am also a bit baffled.

I thought the C1-C2 adena rates were careful calculated and play tested - from memory it was possible to comfortably grind out the adena you needed for weapon and armor upgrades and even manage to craft an item or two by level 35 (which of course took a lot longer than it does now in terms of leveling time)

I mean don't get me wrong - you were a rag-tag bunch of torn up adventurers at that point but sure as hell you had a tank with relatively okay-ish armor but a bad weapon, you had a low D-grade for your damage dealer, etc (there were no armour quests and you still could manage to get some armour)

All I'm saying is that if it's more lucrative to farm a level 19 quests than to kill level 40+ mobs - you know there is some problem in the game in terms of progression.

Just my opinion though, I'm sure some people would say there is still nothing wrong with the drops.

@Juji By the way have any of the rates been play tested by NC West? I'm curious if you had a 9-person group just go about and try to progress and play test the server (without GM help). Especially with the initial rates that the game launched with - I think the issues would have shown themselves quite rapidly if you did. I'm really curious how they did if there was indeed playtesting.

PS I used to be against this type of stuff but I'd honestly be willing to buy a 30-day adena drop increase rune in a heartbeat if that were an option to get the x1 drop rates.

There is very little worth spending NCoins on in the shop anyway.

6 hours ago, PyroAmos said:

Make dorf make money.

unfortunately is not that easy here.

not only that drop chance is lower, as others observed, but the amount of mats it is supposed to drop is mostly set to 1.

what do i mean by that? lets take the example the 3x quest in talking island village.

i killed 25 x3 giant spiders for quest on ncwest, only one spider dropped  and only got one drop.

wsm8Lse.jpg

i killed 35 x3 giant spiders on eu server and got multiple drops, and not just one part.

HLIFNCm.jpgsqQxZQp.jpg

here the 20 x3 undine dropped nothing while on eu drop from 3 to 8 parts

sgvn2EG.jpg

then i started with a spoiler. here you get like 1 iron ore, there you get like 3+ from same mob, and higher chance for blue, as advertised on l2wiki. you got the picture, right? eu server comes as advertised on l2wiki and seems closer to korea.

Adena being lower here is not a big problem compared with the amount of mats you need later on to get things. I look at EU server, a mature server by now, and I see normal gear and people are sill struggling to get it. Here is going to take a longer way to get that, because basic parts to make armor and weapon will be that rare, and the amount lowered. You better try your luck with raids and epics for full drops than try for drop or spoil.

So my question to you, how do you make money with dwarf in this version? Better try a strong DD or support, dorfs seem dead to me.

10 hours ago, Juji said:

If this is intended then something is very wrong with this version of the game. Or maybe im the one missing something.

Prowlers are dropping as high as 110 adena here while the adena range in the EU version is 40~94.

Trisalims adena range here is 111~260, while the EU version has 249~582.

Level 17 Monster (Prowler) - 1.25x Adena  /  Level 45 Monster (Trisalim) - 0.45x Adena

Care to explain the though process for this decision?

4 minutes ago, Zenyar said:

If this is intended then something is very wrong with this version of the game. Or maybe im the one missing something.

Prowlers are dropping as high as 110 adena here while the adena range in the EU version is 40~94.

Trisalims adena range here is 111~260, while the EU version has 249~582.

Level 17 Monster (Prowler) - 1.25x Adena  /  Level 45 Monster (Trisalim) - 0.45x Adena

Care to explain the though process for this decision?

Simple, easy game until you get hooked, then the suffrage begins :)

Just wait until some p2w events arrive, you'll know exactly what is going on.

31 minutes ago, Zenyar said:

It is probably intended to slow down the progression of the early adopters and nolifers and to give the casuals and people joining the game later a chance to catch up.

And of course, to make some real money for NCsoft on nolifers.

Archived