Serious Game Mechanic issue - Inventory Limit when Switching Class

• 1 month later...
On 11/12/2020 at 4:43 PM, Degus said:

Guy will probably tell you to buy inventory expansion item w/ ncoin.  

The point is that i bought both on main and dual. Description says about % of slots what we all know isnt true. Cap is on 95 items even if you have 182 slots :)

Edited by FoToMoTo

• 2 months later...

3 different rose, 2 different beer, 3 different buff pots, different nevits, balls, just lift the cap already, come on, this is getting beyond ridicules.   How hard can that really be?  Hire a temp for the day or something, never seen a company work like this.

• Like 2

please sweet baby jesus fix this in the update

as @Degus said, please stop giving 5 versions of the same buff item.  this inventory spam issue wouldnt be an issue if we didnt have 3-5 of the same thing multiple times over.

also, stop making event items count towards inventory limit.  letter event is total aids.

This topic was created in April 2019, we're gonna hit the 2-year anniversary soon and the only comment from the staff was on an off-topic related to an event item which couldn't be put into a warehouse.

PS there were more topics on this matter in the past, so it's not like this issue is only 2-year old.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • L2 Team

We requested last May to change the inventory slot restriction when switching between main and dual class and followed up again in December on a 2nd request regarding weight. The response we received was that the system (weight/inventory restrictions) is working as intended and there were no plans to change it.

15 minutes ago, Juji said:

We requested last May to change the inventory slot restriction when switching between main and dual class and followed up again in December on a 2nd request regarding weight. The response we received was that the system (weight/inventory restrictions) is working as intended and there were no plans to change it.

are all other regions like that?  I mean, I physically can't change class in a reasonable way!

are you changing our items so the don't fall under the "don't count as inventory" list any more?

it's hard to believe they just keep adding item slots and don't acknowledge this issue

this was an issue before 22 pcs of artifacts was added!

17 minutes ago, Juji said:

working as intended? lol...

20 minutes ago, Juji said:

and how about not requesting but demanding because your players are pissed!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Support thinks I'm talking about this... but my BUG is different, Dwarf Racial Passive: Weight Limit Lv3(quadruple weight limit) is ignored when changing Dual to Main but not Ignored when Changing Main to Dual. ticket #23666266

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/20851-new-rune-stone-non-tradable-class-change-bug/?do=findComment&comment=140814

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Teribeth said:

Support thinks I'm talking about this... but my BUG is different, Dwarf Racial Passive: Weight Limit Lv3(quadruple weight limit) is ignored when changing Dual to Main but not Ignored when Changing Main to Dual. ticket #23666266

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/20851-new-rune-stone-non-tradable-class-change-bug/?do=findComment&comment=140814

do i really need to tell you why that is?