Serious Game Mechanic issue - Inventory Limit when Switching Class

I am having my inventory really tidy at all times, but this requires cleaning and organizing it twice per day, each time taking like 5-7 min!

I agree, WH and Inventory should have more slots, it should be reworked for our comfort.... switching to dual/main class should be easy and hustle free.

Many improvements could be done, but it seems no1 cares, pity :(  

• Like 2

On 6/23/2019 at 5:25 PM, Cillin said:

would help alot if there wouldnt bee x different versions of the same item. and this happens aloooooot, 

just an example: the bsoe and the brez we can get from ongoing event doesnt stack up with old items, why???? 

Some versions can be traded, others cannot. Then there's the case of giant's enchants which have only slightly different descriptions, both can be traded and yet for some reason there's two of them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo, I have just failed an entry to goddard at dimensional raid as... you guessed it! Not enough space in the inventory! Had 95/116 slots and still couldn't get the badge. Now I have to wait for another two weeks to complete this quest. Unless Oren manages to kill all bosses which I hope they do.

Thank you NC Soft for ignoring this annoying issue and not responding to our feedback, your community management is the worst I have experienced so far.

• 1 month later...

@Juji

Hey, do you have any feedback from the development team regarding this inventory problem?

In my opinion the problem is in the items that increase the inventory limite, the belt for exemple...

Remove the bonuses of the items that increase the inventory, make the inventory increase by passive skill (valid for main and dual), because that way there is no way to change it and then you can remove this rough bug 

Edited by Extradossa

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So still no comment from the staff? Never ever have I seen such a horrible service!

This current letter event floods our inventory, we get not only letters, but also different boosts as rewards which are the sae version of other items that we already have, for example now I have 3 different types of rose buffs, 2 different Dragon Attribute Tonics and some other duplicated or even tripled items. At the same time you do nothing about the slot limit.

Changing to dualclass is nightmare. And on top of that today I finished Castilla instance and did not get any reward, after I killed the boss there was a system message 'Not enough space in the inventory. Unable to process this request until your weight and slot count are less than 80 procent of capacity'

I had 103/128 items. The instance is locked, I cannot repeat it after I cleaned the inventory up (not sure how as my WH is also full!)

• Like 3

I have an easy fix that will reduce almost everyone's inventory 25 - 30 inventory slots is anything that is equipped doesn't count towards your inventory total as you are wearing it ITS NOT IN YOUR BACKPACK.

Before you say it cannot be done they already did with artifacts are not counted in your inventory count or the book.  So it can be done easily since the code already exists.  With this minor change 90% of server's issues with the weird 95 item cap disappear for the most part. 

• Like 3

The issue still remains... The inventory change implemented with the latest update didn't fix this issue.. It seems that the developers DO NOT UNDERSTAND the issue..

I will try to make it clear once more...

I have 152 available slots on my inventory... HOWEVER I NEED TO HAVE NO MORE THAN 95 (95/152) OCCUPIED IN ORDER TO CHANGE CLASS (from main to dual and vice versa)... If i have 96 items in my inventory I CANNOT CHANGE..

What's the reason to have 152 available slots when basic funtions do not work if i occupy more than 95...

It really is a nightmare when i need to change class..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Slycutter said:

I have an easy fix that will reduce almost everyone's inventory 25 - 30 inventory slots is anything that is equipped doesn't count towards your inventory total as you are wearing it ITS NOT IN YOUR BACKPACK.

Before you say it cannot be done they already did with artifacts are not counted in your inventory count or the book.  So it can be done easily since the code already exists.  With this minor change 90% of server's issues with the weird 95 item cap disappear for the most part. 

good suggestion!

• Like 1

Yeah, really annoying.  Especially when events come around with untradeable stuff and warehouse is full.  With new items being introduced every event or L2 upgrade that are non tradeable the 95 cap should really be done with.  Just make it 80% and done.  

Legacy its a lazy coder issue.  To do 80% then the they have code into the program a math algorithm to figure out 80% max of your main and sub inventory before it switches.  In theory it sounds easy but it is an annoying issue when everyone has different caps depending on skills and gear.

Delete the 80% make equipment items not count towards the inventory and make it 95 items IN your inventory that are not quest items limit.  It is an actual very easy fix if they do not want to be lazy about.

On 4/18/2019 at 5:21 AM, Juji said:

The dev team is currently looking into the issue with the item properties preventing it from being deposited into the warehouse.

More likely, dev team has a ticket on their board, but won't ever ever EVER touch it, as it's importance is lower than buying paper for our printer.

Not likely to waste resources on this with all the other problems that are around and maybe far more serius.

I'd also love to see it fixed, but not sure it will before the end of the game.

i have 182 inventory slots.  my gear shouldnt need to change when i swap from main to dual, except agathions are always remvoed for whatever reason.

i have to be at 99/182 in order to swap classes.  wtf...

Suggestions:

make active runes not count towards inventory slots

make the threshold more around 80% inventory based on current slots.

It is annoying having to mail items or open a temp trade window to swap class.

Edited by iHyperlite
  • Like 1

On 8/26/2020 at 5:31 AM, iHyperlite said:

i have 182 inventory slots.  my gear shouldnt need to change when i swap from main to dual, except agathions are always remvoed for whatever reason.

i have to be at 99/182 in order to swap classes.  wtf...

Suggestions:

make active runes not count towards inventory slots

make the threshold more around 80% inventory based on current slots.

It is annoying having to mail items or open a temp trade window to swap class.

I have to be at 92/164, with letter event, I gave up trying to switch.  It's like recycling, if you dont make it easy, people aren't going to do it, not gonna make much money that way!

I couldn't change to my Dual class if I wanted to!!! I've got 122 items in my inventory... some of which cannot be stored in my private warehouse. There are so many duplicates of items, i.e.; Emperor Special Cocktail, Freya's Ice Rose, etc, etc, etc.!!! Fix this... are you people that incompetent that you can't remedy this problem after EIGHT (8) YEARS!!! In case you don't know, which I highly suspect, you can only have 95 items in your inventory to be able to change from your main to dual!!!! So many of us have been playing for 15+ years and our warehouses are crammed full, which includes useless items we CANNOT destroy!!!!! For God's sake, DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Sharlanna
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...