Wild Horizons Content Update Discussion (Live)

Juji

If you start a new character, they just added a Quest Teleport Cube... clicking it will Teleport you between current NPC and Hunting Ground. then you can go follow and talk to same NPCs maybe your Character is Bugged, if you start at 1st part and follow to Level 42 maybe it will trigger the NEW Quests.

i have done a few more chars to lvl 85 last week /months and know how the system works. but still this earthia doesnt as it should, just gives me the big screen that i'm able to change class but no transfer icon shows up. to make a new char would mean for me i have to remove a old one or opena  new account, both are no option i'm willing to do. and as i wrote in first post here, i wonder if it could be a bug!

On 2/15/2021 at 9:58 AM, Larithra said:

@Juji

i got a problem with class transformation on a lvl 42 earthia wizard.  wonder if it could be a bug that i can't transfrom to lvl cloud breaker after current update. i get the notification that i can transfer to cloud  breaker when i log this char but there is no icon for it ( no open quests or questitems on this char either)

The 1-85 Quests used to have 2 versions before this UPDATE... 1 just for Ertheia, and one for everyone else. With this patch they have been merged/rewritten so that everyone has the same Quests.

36 minutes ago, Larithra said:

i have done a few more chars to lvl 85 last week /months and know how the system works. but still this earthia doesnt as it should, just gives me the big screen that i'm able to change class but no transfer icon shows up. to make a new char would mean for me i have to remove a old one or opena  new account, both are no option i'm willing to do. and as i wrote in first post here, i wonder if it could be a bug!

If your Character is Bugged, you can Try to contact Support on the tab above(and hope they understand the issue), try to trigger the new Quests yourself, or delete the Toon(if you delete it yourself, you can use the same name again)

4 hours ago, Larithra said:

There used to be a NPC called News Informer, that they would add for 2 weeks after an Update which changed Quests... if you were 80%+ complete you could claim rewards, if you had less then you might get adena reward... either way the Quest was completed. AFAIK that NPC never worked with Ertheia characters(so we don't see it anymore)... Try hunting the Level 40 Quest Mobs Sobbing/Whispering Windra(listen to see if you hear quest noise, even if the Quest item does not drop) if you do contact support, give them as much information as possible NPC's spoken to... Tarti, Pio, Raymond. MOBS Skeleton Quest MOBS east of Gludio, Windras, Rattels etc.

@Hime @Juji can you please ask the Korea Export team when we will get the same items added to Dimensional Merchant as Korea & EU/RU has ?

the collection system requires a lot of items and some of them make sense for them as they have easy access but on NCWest not ?

EY7yOAy7iL.png

I don't think there's any reason anymore to exclude that from our build no ?

imho this is something that can easily be done during a weekly maintenance, thanks in advance!
  • Thanks 2

On 2/11/2021 at 7:23 PM, Draecke said:

@JujiAnother bug found tied to the collection system even though the issue lies with an npc outside it, giran npc Accessory Artisan Denign is missing a few options on the "I want to remove a crafted accessory's ability"

it doesn't have truth seeker or rulers authority rings listed so how are we supposed to be able to add them to the collection system when almost all existing rings have an ability applied ?

they do show up under the "want to change ability" so is this some kind of missing code on the npc ?

u have to remove the craft effect, its a different option

edit: well i dont see those 2 in the list there, thats odd.

@Juji maybe it would be interesting if Ncsoft put Greedy in instances like Primeval / Isle of Soul / Storm Isle! And only in areas that are having mobs fighters, however in this current way that Greedy is being executed it seems that Ncsoft is ignoring the privileged bots. Unfortunately people who play manually are once again being devalued. Does NCsoft not see that it is losing players to the Core? How long will the server be dominated by 3 - 5 players?

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

well,
decides to tell the truth ncsoft is a thief company where the RNG is just a lie, they only protect the big bots from both naia and chronos of course many have seen videos of several great level players and items taking advantage of flaws, bugs, exploits over the time where no one was banned only in chronos for using a my teleport bug (only this) others from adena farm resetting the dimensional with clan leader never went back it took many, many months to resolve and where someone's punishment ?
Okay, I'm not going to cry about it. The RNG for this event is just a lie where the NCWEST company should be sued for taking advantage of players who like to play this damn game.
RNG? where is RNG I being a working family I spent 32K ncoin, it's nothing, of course this is reality, I saw a player live in naia opening more than 4,800 boxes and not receiving anything.

NCWEST DO YOU WANT TO TEST FOR PLAYERS? OPEN THE CURSE OF YOUR LIVE AND BUY DIRECT FROM THE L2STORE OPENING 1K OF BOX FOR PEOPLE TO SEE THE "RNG" OF YOU.
they should win a lawsuit in their country for taking advantage of a game and making money without having the prizes to receive.

didn't like the problem is yours i spend my money yes but i would like the company to work properly and not steal people. Very poorly managed and thieving company. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/8/2021 at 4:52 AM, Spirrow said:

well,
decides to tell the truth ncsoft is a thief company where the RNG is just a lie, they only protect the big bots from both naia and chronos of course many have seen videos of several great level players and items taking advantage of flaws, bugs, exploits over the time where no one was banned only in chronos for using a my teleport bug (only this) others from adena farm resetting the dimensional with clan leader never went back it took many, many months to resolve and where someone's punishment ?
Okay, I'm not going to cry about it. The RNG for this event is just a lie where the NCWEST company should be sued for taking advantage of players who like to play this damn game.
RNG? where is RNG I being a working family I spent 32K ncoin, it's nothing, of course this is reality, I saw a player live in naia opening more than 4,800 boxes and not receiving anything.

NCWEST DO YOU WANT TO TEST FOR PLAYERS? OPEN THE CURSE OF YOUR LIVE AND BUY DIRECT FROM THE L2STORE OPENING 1K OF BOX FOR PEOPLE TO SEE THE "RNG" OF YOU.
they should win a lawsuit in their country for taking advantage of a game and making money without having the prizes to receive.

didn't like the problem is yours i spend my money yes but i would like the company to work properly and not steal people. Very poorly managed and thieving company. 

I only have one question here.. what did you expect to get?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Hime unpinned this topic