Wild Horizons Content Update Discussion (Live)

Juji

On 2/4/2021 at 1:58 PM, xer0ff said:

Feoh crit rate still capped at 33%, time to remove. I'm pretty sure all other feohs will agree with me that we've put up with this hard cap for long enough. 

Even if you just remove the crit rate in PvE only...

Every feoh can not farm atm and if they farm they can not do the same like the others char.

@Jujinot sure if you still fallow topic but cost make noble circlet went up from 360 million to 4 billions its not so good for   new ppl.  Drop of crystal of dawn on Primavera is to low if was replaced 1 to 1 with noble stones please remember you need 12 crystals to 1st upgrade i know some ppl collected old items with 1000+qty but its not solution support adena sellers (alternatively you could put back option to exchange scrolls for old item at least it will keep price lower)

this update is a real disappointment.  Going to let vip downgrade over time.  Only content is collection puzzles and mall buying changes.  Nothing done about botters or RMT.  Love the game but it is not classic in any sense.  I wish you well  moving on.  Top players openly brag about there use of bot.   

22 hours ago, Uriel831 said:

Collection system is working? I learned STAT+1 but i not see increase in character status @Juji

should see the increased stat upon relog, none of the collection stuff will show up as a passive or the like.. would have been nice though to have some kind of summary of all applied collection bonus on char level so you can actually see it really does work and not placebo money drain @Juji plz pass that on to Korea dev team to look at after their new year break.

@JujiAnother bug found tied to the collection system even though the issue lies with an npc outside it, giran npc Accessory Artisan Denign is missing a few options on the "I want to remove a crafted accessory's ability"

it doesn't have truth seeker or rulers authority rings listed so how are we supposed to be able to add them to the collection system when almost all existing rings have an ability applied ?

they do show up under the "want to change ability" so is this some kind of missing code on the npc ?

On 2/10/2021 at 8:24 PM, Draecke said:

should see the increased stat upon relog, none of the collection stuff will show up as a passive or the like.. would have been nice though to have some kind of summary of all applied collection bonus on char level so you can actually see it really does work and not placebo money drain @Juji plz pass that on to Korea dev team to look at after their new year break.

there is one... if you go to collection and press registered items.. you see the effect from collection made :P

1 hour ago, NejJim said:

there is one... if you go to collection and press registered items.. you see the effect from collection made :P

well yes that's a nice summary but you don't know if it's actually applied to your char and it's known to bug out from times hence the need to relog to get it back active so my point there was to actually have some kind of link to the actual char so it's easier to see when it's bugged & time for relog gotcha ?

Many things I want to mentioned are already mentioned but let's go again, because according to support "awareness on forum is key for developers to do adjustments". @Hime @Juji

1) The monster adjustment is a game killer. Within my clan many people can't exp in the hunting zone any more where they spend months before. Personally I was grinding day in day out in Field of Whispers prior to the update. The only deaths I had were to me running out of supplies (no Blessed Spirit Shots, no Spirit Ore on myself or Iss) and not because of receiving to much damage. Now the same spot where I spend 3 months is kicking my butt. Mobs hit way harder than they did before and the auto hunt just cannot use skills fast enough to kill them fast enough. Everybody I spoke to had to down grade their exp spot. And it's pretty damn demotivating that me, at level 111, have to go all the way down to a lv107 zone to make sure I don't die from some insane mob spawn (more than 4 mobs on me equals death on lv109+ zones) or some critical hit. At these level 107 zones I standing there most of the time doing nothing because mobs die to fast. Over all hourly exp crashed down tons compared to before the update, adena and drop income has vanished because really killing 60% less mobs per hour. If I have to start taking a healer and a tank to an exp spot that is designed for solo play, than exping is not worth it at all any more.

2) I don't mind a challenge in the game. But my CC was able to kill Antharas in like 15 minutes with 3 parties and a few alt Tyrr Warriors. I was expecting that with this update Antharas would take a bit more time and would give us a refreshed challenge. But no. The update has boosted Antharas so much that even with a full CC of 5 parties, it is a no go. Completely wiping off any income to the CC and the players in a game where income already has been killed off due to increased mob difficulty. Don't get me wrong. I do like having a refreshed challenge but if the challenge means having to start all over after 12 months, going from able to kill a boss with a well co-ordinated group of players to not even able to dent it any more. That's not a challenge. That is game play destruction.

3) The auto hunt has been adjusted to become so much that it became almost impossible to use it effectivly. In the mean while you see archers on every timed zone spamming skills and retargeting like a machine gun because they use either a bot program, or keyboard/mouse macros. I highly doubt they are some kind of new breed of humans that can do multiply inputs per millisecond. On top of the slowed down auto hunt that really takes more time to cast skills and to retarget than prior to the update, it's impossible to play as a melee class because we still have the melee hit delays.

4) The "increased pick up range" is not an increase at all and a total joke. I can hit mobs at a range of 900-1100 and when I kill a mob on max range my character doesn't loot anything. And frankly enough, thank god, in various zones I am able to one-shot mobs. So when I am auto hunting on a place like Primeval Island I have to be live otherwise I miss out on drops. If that was just a material it wouldn't be that bad, but if that drop is potential 400m (Crystal of Dawn) or any of the enchant scrolls (30-80m ea) and only looting at best 6 scrolls (see point 3, which causes this issue) while I have drop and prestige pack running is a total downer. The increased pick up range has only been increased slightly and doesn't help ranged classes at all!

• Like 1

On 2/4/2021 at 6:40 AM, Gusmanaki said:

Otherworldly Atelia Refinery has really low Adena..

in Refinery i make like 140kk/Hour

Isle of Souls 107 i make 350kk/Hour

Isle of Souls 112 i make 600kk/Hour

18 hours ago, KingUnderGround said:

I make around 8kk per a day in Hellbound....

How do you get so much for an hour??

It's simple, he runs multiple bots to farm adena.
People like him is the reason why the server has so many issues.

6 hours ago, hi9 said:

It's simple, he runs multiple bots to farm adena.
People like him is the reason why the server has so many issues.

Oh come on now, if you don't know what your talking about you should keep such comment to yourself.

Everone knows that if you have a well geared character you can farm that kind of adena.

Like everything in life... you gotta spend money to make money.  So if you want to play for free don't  cry if you spend 60 sec to kill every mob and can't  farm any adena.

• Like 1

@Juji  @Hime 

Is there is any news about Monster adjustments or exp increase?

We can feel damage and defence increase in mobs, but were is exp increase?

FOS, FOM, FOW same exp before update and after update ?

Need some clearance on this please , did you forgot to update monster exp tables?

You haven't mentioned in Patch notes that exp increase will be added 3months later after damage and defence increasing? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, gags said:

@Juji  @Hime 

Is there is any news about Monster adjustments or exp increase?

We can feel damage and defence increase in mobs, but were is exp increase?

FOS, FOM, FOW same exp before update and after update ?

Need some clearance on this please , did you forgot to update monster exp tables?

You haven't mentioned in Patch notes that exp increase will be added 3months later after damage and defence increasing? 

Exactly man! Mobs became harder to kill, give the same exp, the same drop and many players have to go down in level range to be able to survive auto hunt exp. On top of that it looks very much like the auto hunt skill casting delay has been increase and re-targeting is also slower than prior to the update. Making exp less efficient and less optimised unless you use a bot / keyboard macro to do it all for you.

• Like 1

@Juji

i got a problem with class transformation on a lvl 42 earthia wizard.  wonder if it could be a bug that i can't transfrom to lvl cloud breaker after current update. i get the notification that i can transfer to cloud  breaker when i log this char but there is no icon for it ( no open quests or questitems on this char either)

3 hours ago, Larithra said:

@Juji

i got a problem with class transformation on a lvl 42 earthia wizard.  wonder if it could be a bug that i can't transfrom to lvl cloud breaker after current update. i get the notification that i can transfer to cloud  breaker when i log this char but there is no icon for it ( no open quests or questitems on this char either)

Go to Gludio and talk to Tarti... you may have started character before they changed the Tutorial Quests(1-85 now) and your quests would have been deleted. everybody does the same quests for tutorial now.