Dimensional siege is dead

Bable2

Today at the dimensional siege i made a quick round through the castles and noticed that the siege fields are empty except for the 1 party defending each castle.

could the GMs and CMs please look at the option of removing dimensional sieges and making regular sieges weekly?

The biggest clans in both servers are friends, what did u expect?

The gap between players is just too big, thats why ppl dont go to sieges anymore.

They should just add a place where ppl with 15+ cloaks and greater jewels are not allowed to enter... 

idk about u but me and my clan and a couple other pts of enemys had a great time today.

2 hours ago, KingNothing said:

The gap between players is just too big, thats why ppl dont go to sieges anymore.

This. You can have abundance, 7signs, full boss jewels. high end tats, a +10 pvp set. Ruler authority. Passives and dual class skills set for defensive. Level 3/4 jewels. Complete set of siege buffs/scrolls.

...... and still be one hit all day

Powercreep has gone on for so long, and is so gated behind once every 6/12 month highend gamble events that participating ingame is unthinkable. You know what used to keep ridiculous damage spikes kept in check? Reflect. Which has been completely gutted to keep highend whales happy.

Remember the old events where mobs raided towns??

People complained about shops being killed so they it was short lived, but maybe they could turn the dim seige into an all out hunting ground using that story line...

24/7 mobs attacking towns and castles... maybe some kind of reward systen for clans holding back the mobs.. but nonstop so no one can hold everything or for very long... throw in everymob.. random raid bosses to elpys, dragons?

Just a thought..

6 hours ago, KingNothing said:

This is not true. MS & DH together is not even 1/5th of the total server population. The problem is that all the smaller clans are not sticking together and are staying inside their own clans with just 1 to 5 parties each. Chronos alone all random clans outnumber MS 1 to 5 easily. Sunshine/Netflix/Ashura/Pirates/Crows/FS and alot more smaller ones. There is enough room for them to create an alliance with 3x120 players in it and finally start to be a threat. Look at HTH being a 1 man army clan by himself (boring). It's because alot of players have different view of how to play this game their own way in their own spare time. So stop complaining about the size and maybe start act and merge, if you feel like you are missing certain aspects of the game.

Others should stop complaining about the Greater Brooch Jewels. Boundless and I are both Healer in Truffle CP, Our Jewels are only Lv.3 !!! One Brooch Battle Rhapsody every 15 minutes is not making you a pro in this game.

About Cloaks NCwest already said they will make the enchanting alot eassier in upcomming Cloak event, so you other players can compete more easily. About Circlet, they should do the same to be honest. Let's find out in upcomming months to come.

9 hours ago, Bable2 said:

Today at the dimensional siege i made a quick round through the castles and noticed that the siege fields are empty except for the 1 party defending each castle.

could the GMs and CMs please look at the option of removing dimensional sieges and making regular sieges weekly?

I said almost the same exactly a month ago. Click Here

It seems people enjoy normal siege alot more, because of the MP regeneration.

55 minutes ago, CoffeeTime said:

This is not true. MS & DH together is not even 1/5th of the total server population. The problem is that all the smaller clans are not sticking together and are staying inside their own clans with just 1 to 5 parties each. Chronos alone all random clans outnumber MS 1 to 5 easily. Sunshine/Netflix/Ashura/Pirates/Crows/FS and alot more smaller ones. There is enough room for them to create an alliance with 3x120 players in it and finally start to be a threat. Look at HTH being a 1 man army clan by himself (boring). It's because alot of players have different view of how to play this game their own way in their own spare time. So stop complaining about the size and maybe start act and merge, if you feel like you are missing certain aspects of the game.

Others should stop complaining about the Greater Brooch Jewels. Boundless and I are both Healer in Truffle CP, Our Jewels are only Lv.3 !!! One Brooch Battle Rhapsody every 15 minutes is not making you a pro in this game.

About Cloaks NCwest already said they will make the enchanting alot eassier in upcomming Cloak event, so you other players can compete more easily. About Circlet, they should do the same to be honest. Let's find out in upcomming months to come.

While you and i both agree that the dim siege is dead.

let us not fool ourselves, even if the small clans unite it will not do anything 4 aoe skills from one of your feohs and you wipe out their whole clan.

the smaller clans have absolutely no way to get enough gear to whithstand the damage from MS or DH for more than 1 shot.

this is due to dark stones only being able to be farmed at only 1 spot.

i have a +10 normal set decent jewelry and +12 dark wep, yet 2 hits from your MS archers and all my MP is gone.

the fault does not lie in the smaller clans not uniting

MS & DH creats ally to win with Nova & Max ally, but problem is that Nova & Max disapear from dim sige.

People in smaller clans play 90% only pve, why? mb cuz if u spend so many $ on events and u have rly great gear u try one time with "pvp players", u got smashed mostly time, so u start be angry, cuz u lose and u back to pve.

People don't understand that they lose not cuz they had lower gear (even 50% has better gear), but cuz they don't have any expiriance in pvp. U can be uber pro or w/e in pve, but pvp it's another story. How u want win with ppl who 70% times try to be better in pvp if u don't have expiriance?

For all crying ppl from small clans, go work! Try one time, later next time and don't give up after losess, cuz on begun u will lose 90% fights. If u are smart, and know how to play your char, someday u will start win.

I see a lot of ppl who said that in past was better, yes it was better few years ago, cuz ppl got "bigger balls" and don't give up so fast like know! Thats why there was better!

Make dimensional siege for all, in only virtual dimension (no exp lose and real siege) give for all standart virtual equip (for all same robe/light/heavy (def/att) and done, same chance = more entertainment = more player.

Even if all other clans,and when i say all i mean all  join  ,they dont have a chance against top clan!!!!!!

Its 1 hit from an aoe feoh skill.Maybe 2 max!!!!

And 1 big reason for this is that 90% of them are pve equiped!!!!!

From level point of view,they are at least 104,so they could pvp easy if they had pvp set up instead of pve....

But pvp costs a lot more.Thats why they return and continue in pve set up.

lmao this topic.. L2 runs in cycles and this isn't the first time Dim Siege ended up with only 2 strong clans controlling everything, not even the 2nd time..

guess what those previous clans did, they arranged for pvp between themselves so stop the QQ and have Zureil chat with Ozzy

also Dim Siege server has more purposes then just the siege part, even more so when NC finally fixes the Etina raid

oh and on a side note NC is working on a new type of server dedicated for pvp only with fixed gear etc. but that is part of their latest update and hasn't been released yet

4 hours ago, ZooArcher said:

Remember the old events where mobs raided towns??

People complained about shops being killed so they it was short lived, but maybe they could turn the dim seige into an all out hunting ground using that story line...

24/7 mobs attacking towns and castles... maybe some kind of reward systen for clans holding back the mobs.. but nonstop so no one can hold everything or for very long... throw in everymob.. random raid bosses to elpys, dragons?

Just a thought..

I love this idea.

They're changing certain zones in the next  update to give low XP and high adena/item rewards. Imagine if the dim server served this purpose instead.

Have each town full of mobs (perhaps with a boss at the church), move the NPCs to the castles and have that be the "base" as if they evacuated the towns. Have gatekeepers be in the castles and port people to the castles rather than the towns.

Make each town a level range to give lower levels their own areas and discourage higher level players from trying to hog all zones. Have the mobs and bosses be adena/item reward centric rather than XP centric and have the rewards match up with the level of the zone (ie: 85-90 drops twilight, 91-98 drops seraph, etc) This would replace castles giving rewards for holding them as the town mobs would give the rewards. 

Make the towns a war zone similar to Gainak on the regular servers to encourage battle over the towns as well.

Edit: Could even have players become paralyzed when they are in a town out of their level range (similar to raid para) so that you can't have a stacked high level protecting low levels trying to farm and compete.

3 hours ago, CoffeeTime said:

all this sound like sarcas, anyway what part of this dont understand?

"10 hours ago, KingNothing said:

The gap between players is just too big, thats why ppl dont go to sieges anymore." this is all, the pvp is dead and just for some, why the hell i will go to pvp when  they make aoe and all partys dead, olympiad too, a lot of player just make 10 fight and quest and chao olys,GL.

9 minutes ago, Victra said:

... Have each town is full of mobs (perhaps with a boss at the church), move the NPCs to the castles and have that be the "base" as if they evacuated the towns. Have gatekeepers be in the castles and port people to the castles rather than the towns.

Make each town a level range to give lower levels their own areas and discourage higher level players from trying to hog all zones. Have the mobs and bosses be adena/item reward centric rather than XP centric and have the rewards match up with the level of the zone (ie: 85-90 drops twilight, 91-98 drops seraph, etc) This would replace castles giving rewards for holding them as the town mobs would give the rewards. 

Make the towns a war zone similar to Gainak on the regular servers to encourage battle over the towns as well.

Then you will like the Arena, basically a MOBA version of Lineage 2. Here is a video from the Russian Alpha Test:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/265409099

There is no ETA for this at NCWest though.

2 hours ago, Bable2 said:

this is due to dark stones only being able to be farmed at only 1 spot.

This is true. However it could have been easily avoided by introducing a similiar system like in Aion. Abyss Points, in our case Individual Points and Clan Points. With these Tokens it should have been made possible to purchase Dark Eternal Enhancement Stones from the Clan Store or Castle Shop. Its a perfect System. You participate, just show up and at the end accumulate the points from both Individual Participation and as Clan, conquering stuff. You can only be in one Clan at a time and play one Character. Imagine old Seeding System from Castle? Purchase PvP luxury items with them such as Jewelry Boxes, Shirt Boxes, Dark Stones etc.

Participating in Mass-PvP events should be equally rewarded by Individual Tokens for just participating. Clan Rewards based on Castles.

There are so many solutions, but simply nothing will be changed out of lazyness in our version.

10 hours ago, KingNothing said:

They should just add a place where ppl with 15+ cloaks and greater jewels are not allowed to enter... 

idk about u but me and my clan and a couple other pts of enemys had a great time today.

MS is not friends with neither NOVA nor MAX, but they are just too afraid to go fight on dimensional. 

you obviously didn't play L2 when it was SilentHorrors & Nova that controlled Dim Siege completely to the point almost nobody else bothered to go there and that lasted for over a year, it's only recently that DH started to go again for Dim Siege did you know that ? ;)

but keep making these posts maybe NC Korea will do something more with it besides laughing :D

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

you obviously didn't play L2 when it was SilentHorrors & Nova that controlled Dim Siege completely to the point almost nobody else bothered to go there and that lasted for over a year, it's only recently that DH started to go again for Dim Siege did you know that ? ;)

but keep making these posts maybe NC Korea will do something more with it besides laughing :D

i am only suggest that they change it...............

it has gone on for long enough. Almost nobody goes there and those who do go die of boredom.

8 hours ago, Marcin said:

People don't understand that they lose not cuz they had lower gear (even 50% has better gear), but cuz they don't have any expiriance in pvp. U can be uber pro or w/e in pve, but pvp it's another story. How u want win with ppl who 70% times try to be better in pvp if u don't have expiriance?

For all crying ppl from small clans, go work! Try one time, later next time and don't give up after losess, cuz on begun u will lose 90% fights. If u are smart, and know how to play your char, someday u will start win.

I see a lot of ppl who said that in past was better, yes it was better few years ago, cuz ppl got "bigger balls" and don't give up so fast like know! Thats why there was better!

Lol i hate this snoob pricks ,people dont lose because they have lower gear,  all you need is experience in pvp

what you guys want is not be standing there for hours without dead meat targets,  honestly from all the rest of the clans , you guys can eat all those dim castles  you can be in your castle  , your buddys dh have a castle too, but no, you guys want to have partys guarding each one of the castles , take everything,  burn of boredom the rest of the people, then you guys can have a server to play by yourself 

Archived