HUGE boost on mobs after update!@

Arkidis

Before the Storm of Terror update i was able to xp solo in SV, field of silence, do dmg on mobs at NZ and having fun killing easily mobs in daily instances like Field of Crisis, IOS etc.

now, after the update, mobs got a HUGE boost update in their stats (HP & attack) , it's hard to even solo in SV and i die INSTANTLY in field of silence.

Stop forcing us paying real money to l2 store to get insane items that only boost 1 of our character's stat!

Is it so hard to provide us with a with a decent gameplay? Who you do this to us? Stop buffing all mobs, you keep doing that every Wednesday with weekly maintenance and especially with every "content update".

@Juji @Arctic @EMpulse please, we need you! Game has become even harder for newly people and for us who continue to play! This is insane!!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Arkidis said:

now, after the update, mobs got a HUGE boost update in their stats (HP & attack) , it's hard to even solo in SV and i die INSTANTLY in field of silence.

Field of Silence has been boosted to an "Enchant Hunting Zone", so mobs will be significantly stronger. Only for those who have great gear and wanna exp faster.
Personally, After update I only went to IoS and seen no difference...

3 hours ago, Khelida said:

Field of Silence has been boosted to an "Enchant Hunting Zone", so mobs will be significantly stronger. Only for those who have great gear and wanna exp faster.
Personally, After update I only went to IoS and seen no difference...

exp wise its same just mob attack increased.

Well yeah it became harder for sure…. P.skill crit rate of yul nerfed a bit it seems but still u getting decent exp ( almost every zone give now 50% more exp than before ) I changed my main to othell I’m 113 lvl decent gear I would say mid gear and can farm solo with common buffs at 113-114 zone without a problem doing 1-2hit on every mob… on 116 zones like massacre I need my iss for proper buffs and Pom but still can farm easy again 1-2 hits and skills are still 0 and still need to change some gear that I had on yul for othell but still decently good!!! Toi is still hard for me at 113 but hey that’s l2 !!! 😁

• Administrators

Thanks for sharing your observations here, I brought this up to the team internally. The update was intended to add richer rewards in exchange for tougher monsters. However, we're discussing the recent changes to hunting zones with Korea to examine potential scaling issues, and will be sure to share if anything comes of those discussions.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Arctic said:

Thanks for sharing your observations here, I brought this up to the team internally. The update was intended to add richer rewards in exchange for tougher monsters. However, we're discussing the recent changes to hunting zones with Korea to examine potential scaling issues, and will be sure to share if anything comes of those discussions.

Thanks for your reply.

I also forgot to say that now you have given us the Antharas Spell Doll item which gives PVE damage +10% , this means that when this item expires mobs will be even harder.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Arctic said:

How logic is the stong point of NC and not greed

Yes this is what everyone is expecting from an update, to have a harder time playing the game and seeing that more moneys investing is necessary, it is what people expect also from updates on phones, Windows  🤣 , the new Windows is coming ..o my god this is bad news is it going to be heard to use...and need more investment..

Thanks for this horrible update, yet again with the update you made the old mobs stronger, yet again you ruined the progress I've made and yet again, you have made me move back to lower lvl location after the update.

Seriously, add all this 120+ lvl stuff all you want, not that I'm gonna get there in the next years... but WHY do you have to always mess up the 'old/existing' stuff?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Arctic

Please advise the Korea team that it still takes too long to get to 115. Each update should bring drastically better XP for low level areas.  It should not take more than 48 hours of in-game time to get to 110, and no more than a 100 hours to get to 115 with basic equipment. No new players, i.e., happily spending customers, are going to want to play this game when all of the new content is 120+ and it will take them a year of both time and salary to get there.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Arctic said:

The increase in mobs strength doesnt really both me, im happy with it, but the "richer rewards" just isnt really there.  you guys might seeing it on paper with a %s increase over time of gameplay. bit with the lack of adena and xp given, even with a 7 man party boost, us players arent seeing it at all

On 3/11/2022 at 1:40 AM, Arctic said:

@Arcticany news about this? Can you please bring to their attention the fact that we are way lower in level and in equipment owned than the players in the other regions, so any change in mobs difficulty should be done considering the actual situation of our servers, and not the situation from other regions?

Please let them know that all it takes is a couple more of these "updates" and it's game over for the majority of the players, since most of the content intended for their level will become inaccessible no matter how much they try to adapt.

On 3/11/2022 at 12:40 AM, Arctic said:

The update was intended to add richer rewards in exchange for tougher monsters.

I miss something the richer rewards what is?

Maybe u was writing: The update was intended to have richer rewards for NCfail for thougher monsters because that's only what ppl understood from the new update.

Thanks anyway for your answer, we alrdy know what will happen🤣

19 hours ago, voo said:

@Arctic@Jujihow many alliances killed baby antharas instance?  what was % win/loss and avg time took to win?  that metric should tell you how hard update is/isnt.

On Naia, I know 3 alliances who made it so far, so approximately 120+- people.

On average 40mins to do it.

A toon 112 or 113 is unable to achieve this, because at 113 the boss still is light red and you hit for 500-1.000 damage only.

On 3/11/2022 at 5:58 PM, Drizzelle said:

The increase in mobs strength doesnt really both me, im happy with it, but the "richer rewards" just isnt really there.  you guys might seeing it on paper with a %s increase over time of gameplay. bit with the lack of adena and xp given, even with a 7 man party boost, us players arent seeing it at all

I have still my 6 toons into 2x Sel Mahum parties because the kill rate & exp is better than any zone where they are together as a party of 6.

On 3/11/2022 at 5:10 PM, Get2ThePoint said:

@Arctic

Please advise the Korea team that it still takes too long to get to 115. Each update should bring drastically better XP for low level areas.  It should not take more than 48 hours of in-game time to get to 110, and no more than a 100 hours to get to 115 with basic equipment. No new players, i.e., happily spending customers, are going to want to play this game when all of the new content is 120+ and it will take them a year of both time and salary to get there.  

I agree. We get right now a Rune until 110 99.99%, but the gear required to lvl from 105-110 is insane. It takes 2 days from 105-106, 3 days 106-107, 1 weeks 107-108, 1 and a half week 108-109, 2 weeks 109-110, 1 month 110-111.

This is only possible if you own a shit ton of gear yourself or someone pushes you. On average 10.000-20.000€ gear to make it possible.

I am pushing 106-110 toons there right now with my main's toon dual class to take advantage of the Rune until 111.

• Thanks 1

On 3/10/2022 at 5:40 PM, Arctic said:

Please be sure to follow back up with us on the status of this. So many times we give input, are told thank you, and then it dissapears with nothing to come of it.

Even if the response is: "no planned changes, sorry" at least we have a response and we will respect that. Like it, probably not. But we will respect the communication as paying customers. 

For the last 3+ years, communication to us is non existant unfortunately. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/10/2022 at 6:15 AM, Gofur said:

Sad but true. I dont understand why so much nerf to low level/gear ppl.

In korea a "random" player is like here a high player...in NcWest 95% players are freetoplay = low gear/damage, this game is for spend money yes or yes, now it's ur decision, choose: 

1-Play for Fun 

2-Play to Cry

3-Pay to Win

• Like 1

This update is very good now u can get awesome exp in party with any spot, i cant understand  who is crying about strong mobs, they want to do all solo. If u have gear u can farm adena in time zones. Im 115 and my toon got so much boosts so that update was really good for me.

3 hours ago, Kurz said:

In korea a "random" player is like here a high player...in NcWest 95% players are freetoplay = low gear/damage, this game is for spend money yes or yes, now it's ur decision, choose: 

1-Play for Fun 

2-Play to Cry

3-Pay to Win

You are wrong , it would be nice to have the "Korean Store " for pay to win , but we have here the system "gamble to lose" and if you are lucky is gamble to win . 

I will be more than happy to invest 700 Euro to make + 30 weapon with safe enchants like Korean version . But we don't get that type of store instead we get the same difficulty lvl .