Forums

[News] Golden Compass Event

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello all,

We have a new event starting tomorrow after the maintenance for the Live servers. You can find the event details on the website: 

https://www.lineage2.com/news/golden-compass-event

Known Issues:

• Accessory Solvent that is purchasable with adena+marks on the Meirin NPC rewards list is currently not usable in our version. Please do not buy the item.
  • Crystal of Determination is an unintended reward from the event boss monsters. Please hold onto these as we look into the issue.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • L2 Team
6 minutes ago, Methodical said:

id like to know a list of drops from those two bosses 

thanks

Adena, Normal Enchant Scrolls, and Blessed Enchant Scrolls.

15 minutes ago, BurnCycle said:

Seems a good event... Is it only for DD classes?

Event is solo dungeon for all classes.

Why lock it after 100+ lvl barrier? 

I understand you may wanna avoid players multi boxing the event or something but there are other ways to avoid that.. 

Me and my friends started some days ago and we are 90lvl now. I don't wanna complain or anything but old players are already ahead with items from old events like monkey belts or etc and now the new event is for high lvl players only so ppl who starting now wll stay even more behind.. :/@Juji

• L2 Team
2 hours ago, Digitalmonk said:

We haven't seen any event since classic went live. I understand your priorities but this one is an event that can enjoy only 100+ level. Mostly in live servers are 100+ but it's kinda unfair for a few leftovers players that are still trying to reach that level. Where is the fun @Juji ?

2 hours ago, Avalon said:

I understand you may wanna avoid players multi boxing the event or something but there are other ways to avoid that.. 

Me and my friends started some days ago and we are 90lvl now. I don't wanna complain or anything but old players are already ahead with items from old events like monkey belts or etc and now the new event is for high lvl players only so ppl who starting now wll stay even more behind.. :/@Juji

Completely understandable about the level restriction for the event. It was originally designed with higher level players in mind since all of the monsters in the dungeon are 100+. I will relay this feedback to our Dev team and make sure future events will be properly adjusted according to the majority of character levels on the Live servers.

47 minutes ago, Auburn said:

Are the bracelets able to be traded?

How many coins are dropped from each boss roughly?

I'm hoping this isn't aimed at the TOP geared players and everyone with even okay gear can solo most if not all of the instance.

45 minutes ago, Pink said:

Hey @Juji there is no info there if the  Lucien's Blessed Bracelet Enchant Scroll  are tradable or not or the marks....

The bracelets, Merkios' marks, and blessed bracelet enchant scroll cannot be traded. 

What is an "Accessory Solvent"?

21 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

How much exp rb give? and how much coin 1 instance give? more then 300 coin? and this bracelet permanent?

Less than 100 coins. Bracelet is permanent.

More information for Russian-speaking players - https://4r4m.com/expedition-of-the-golden-compass-guild/   and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvNe34wVlNo&feature=youtu.be&t=284

6 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

We have a new event starting tomorrow after the maintenance for the Live servers. You can find the event details on the website: 

https://www.lineage2.com/news/golden-compass-event

Looks and sounds good, @Juji didnt promise too much, thanks for this event !

One question:
Can the pass that can be bought with Hero Coins be gifted?
Can only 1 pass be bought each day, or unlimited?

Again, well done, thanks & big WB Juji !

It is nice to have possibilities to obtain bravelet with 6 slots. But by the Gods why we must spend a lot of adena (100M and 10x 500M for enchants) if economy is ruined. People with low monthy income in game will be desperate. Even i will go instance 2x per day all event time and have max items, i havent adena to upgrade :( In healthy economy and with income from drops will be difficult situation. But drop rate is still  below reasonable numbers. Think about seriosly to improve it.

24 minutes ago, iArianne said:

It seems to be good event new item good stat no need to gamble. I wait to see the drop rate of this mark will be posible to make 1 or 2  bracelets in this event for main and dual. Nice work ppl need play to win event too

From what I saw we will be able to earn round 3200marks... that mean a Lucien's Bracelet +7.
Also I notice the instance its kinda hard to finish...for sure is not for nacked100 lvl chars :).

But what can I say, first real good event in years....Congrats guys :) keep going like this.

6 hours ago, Avalon said:

Friend, you are already way behind...ppl were 99 lvl since minimum 5-6 years ago(I dont remember, could be more). I think you are the only one who start now :).
Take my advice and go play Classic...here on live you will get only frustration.

1 hour ago, Pleistoros said:

Friend, you are already way behind...ppl were 99 lvl since minimum 5-6 years ago(I dont remember, could be more). I think you are the only one who start now :).
Take my advice and go play Classic...here on live you will get only frustration.

Avalon, you will catch up to 102 or 103 fast and on next event I'm sure you can participate just fine.

About the advice on classic: Lol I would not do that. Just look on the forums, it looks like a pain to play there, even if you can log in. Slow movement, slow skills, slow mobs, downtime to regen for minutes... Classic is a version of L2 that lives 90% of nostalgia only, once you put that aside it's just an old and totally outdated version of the real L2 (LIve servers).

4 Billion for a +7 Bracelet.... Does any of you GM's really play the Game ???? Do you know how much time you need to gather 4 Billion in Game ? ( The Market price for items is ridiculous low ) . You ruin the game cause you put Dropable items also in the Shop. Stop doing that. Shop should have unique items that don't drop in game. So Whales can spend their wealth in Dropable items, and server economy will pick up. ( We are tired of Modify Scrolls) . You eliminated the B0ts? Bring back the old Drop rates please :)

PS : Over priced junk, ( +4 Aria Bracelet is better for DD's ) . This Bracelet is only good for Support  Healer + Tank + ISS 

Thank you for another Pay to Win event! ( Now pay with Adena ) .

Next time try to make a more innovative Event. One which needs Physical effort from players combining a bit of Team work and thinking ( ie > Maze - Quiz- Find the Hidden Object ) ! That would be fun ;)

Archived