Jump to content
Hime

Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, April 23, 2020

Recommended Posts

Sesh    26
2 hours ago, Juji said:

Servers are coming up now!

We are checking on the other issues brought up in the thread. Please make sure to report any game bugs in the "Report a Bug" section for easier tracking.

how do you not know the game issues? have you not logged in recently? you didn't verify the correct patch?

well for 1 issues, the exp is extremely low...like lower than normal server settings

and also, the clan quests give only 1 vitality tonic and only 280 points, instead of 2 vitality tonics and 560 points

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SrDestino    6

@Juji @Hime
Wouldn't exploiting a bug be grounds for a ban?
I don't see any reports of players over level 110 who will exploit Adena's bug in the Special Hunting Zone to be banned or punished.
Or should I understand that players who are above level 110 will always be privileged by a bug?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alaesia    22

so? Where is actually compensation Your promised to give for ppl after You solve problem with lags? Do You think that we will forget or what? Second thing is that by nerfing this ios timed zone You did a insane big mistake. It doesn't affect only top players, but whole community. Atleast there was a chance to get some adena by selling pass for ppl who are allowed to farm there, but now? How to gear up, if You close all the opurtunites to do anything in this game. Keep also in mind that this is going to affect Your wallet also, beacuse ppl will not buy so many ncoins, since they can't make profit out of it anyway. So keep up a good work! Soon we will get there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hime    976

Thank you all for your reports. There are many issues that still remain and we are actively working with the dev team to resolve them.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Strumph    4
1 hour ago, xElement said:

Nice adena rates !!!

GJ,  you are in the right way to see light servers again!

@Hime so you've reduced adena rates to next to nothing in IoS, made some mobs 2x dmg and 2x toughness that werent in the notes and provide no compensation for the horrible state the serves have been in? Way to go. Can bet EVERYONE is canceling prestige subscriptions from this point.. definitely lost all of mine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheilyn    4
1 hour ago, mixa said:

An omission or a mistake to mention a change, doesn't change the fact that such change will occur. Since the notes are received from Korea, it's probably their fault for the missing info.

The only thing to be done here is ncw to insist on better patch notes, but that ain't top priority I guess. and here the story ends.,

@mixa, you stated that you didn't know what people didn't understand about the change.. i assumed you hadn't read the patch notes.. i was trying to help you understand what people didn't understand... i have succeeded in doing that by informing you that balok information was not mentioned, leading to the misunderstanding.. i'm really not sure why we're even still having any kind of conversation about this.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fAntasia    1

Dear Hime.

it seems you decided to nerf  so much  the adenas dropping.

instead of that you could make the instance recharge stones  more expensive. or  recharge only available for 3 hours.  or even  15h per week.     personally i canceled my prestige rune ...seems i pay for no reward anymore. and yes  many of us dont  have huge pockets to invest but we still standing in game. you know rich people can have  poor friends....but this is our community.

Please think again of this nerf. the pre-update period adenas droping were  good  but now is a disaster  the question is : you dont  want people  to stay in game and find some targets to accomplish ?  for example a very old  player, how can farm  some adenas to improve his gears?   dont let l2 be only a game for rich ppl  its not fair.  these days coming we celebrate the 16th  anniversary   16 years  of our lives here  like maniacs and ncsoft dont even care if we cant touch all the changes it makes so fast +so often.  please change it ><  even the vitality  affecting adenas was making more sence than the  lol rate  of it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quenia    96
37 minutes ago, fAntasia said:

Dear Hime.

it seems you decided to nerf  so much  the adenas dropping.

instead of that you could make the instance recharge stones  more expensive. or  recharge only available for 3 hours.  or even  15h per week.     personally i canceled my prestige rune ...seems i pay for no reward anymore. and yes  many of us dont  have huge pockets to invest but we still standing in game. you know rich people can have  poor friends....but this is our community.

Please think again of this nerf. the pre-update period adenas droping were  good  but now is a disaster  the question is : you dont  want people  to stay in game and find some targets to accomplish ?  for example a very old  player, how can farm  some adenas to improve his gears?   dont let l2 be only a game for rich ppl  its not fair.  these days coming we celebrate the 16th  anniversary   16 years  of our lives here  like maniacs and ncsoft dont even care if we cant touch all the changes it makes so fast +so often.  please change it ><  even the vitality  affecting adenas was making more sence than the  lol rate  of it

Concerning that a mediocre player spends 4k ncoins aka 50$ on an event while whale / top players might spend 50k++ ncoins , freeloaders are not the target group of this company, they are just lag - bearers. A newcomer cant do a thing w/o L2 store....unless you enjoy grinding for 1 year before experiencing the game content.

They should have released the market long ago and reavaluate their pricing policy.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreenHulk    15
1 hour ago, Hime said:

Thank you all for your reports. There are many issues that still remain and we are actively working with the dev team to resolve them.

Was it an intended change that your mentor must be online now in order for the mentee to have mentor buffs ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juji    920
6 minutes ago, GreenHulk said:

Was it an intended change that your mentor must be online now in order for the mentee to have mentor buffs ?

Yes, it was an intended change according to Dev.

2 hours ago, Sesh said:

how do you not know the game issues? have you not logged in recently? you didn't verify the correct patch?

well for 1 issues, the exp is extremely low...like lower than normal server settings

and also, the clan quests give only 1 vitality tonic and only 280 points, instead of 2 vitality tonics and 560 points

We received some last minute fixes that included the settings from another region, which caused issues with Vitality and Attendance rewards. The XP is lower now because the server boost event ended on 4/22. The event had XP+100%, Vitality +300%, and Party Hunting Bonus +50% boosts.

The dev team is investigating the change to the clan mission rewards that dropped it from 560 to 280. I have added it to the Known Issues thread for tracking.
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17745-known-issues-dawn-of-heroes-04232020-live/

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caballeros    5

PLEASE DELETE REDUCTION XP FOR EVERY PT MEMBERS THAT JOIN:

 

the UNIQUE way (to help ur friends who have lower gears) is:

DELETE REDUCTION OF XP FOR EVERY PT MEMBER THAT JOIN.

You will keep with this way EVEN a slowers fresh ppl that starts not so much, they dont steal exp and u get even a little help to kill mobs.

So equation: ok if i exp in solo i take 4bil per mobs xp, if i full pt i take even 4bil per mob, but they will help in something to kill more fast while they exp great.

You will search a party full alltime, not only ppl high grade gears.

Fresh/lower/beginners ppl so dont abandon server, search friends, stay with friends, all continue to do something fine.

 

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS? IS THAT BIG HARD?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slycutter    18

MP issues now with archers.  MP regen is greatly reduced and i keep running out of MP hunting which has happen in a decade lol sooo big issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mystikal    66
7 hours ago, BouBouKa said:

Mobs in IOS without prestige = 30~40k adena 

Mobs in IOS with prestige 100~120k adena

Mobs in IOS with prestige + buff = ~250k adena

@Juji @Hime could you please share with us what are you thinking and took that decision ?

I figured it would be bad. IIRC, for me before the nerf (call it correction if you like) with Prestige it was ~400 - 490K; Prestige + buff was ~800 - 980K per mob. Or something like that.

Not that logic has anything to do with it, but higher levels generally entail higher overhead as weapons, armor and ancillary items cost drastically more. Higher level instance drops should reflect that increase in scale, not less. The original adena drop settings for IOS were perfectly aligned with helping players meet the financial challenges at those higher levels. Reducing the drops to R95 levels serves no one.

Does anyone know for how long the increased adena drop was in place? It has to be more than just this week if @Massacre sounded the alarm back on April 10th. Obviously the GMs didn't monitor this at all. Is there any chance the higher adena drop rate was in place at the very beginning of the previous update??? I'm really curious to know the answer. It's one thing to have one wild stallion bolt the barn, but it sounds like the entire stable of horses broke out and they're now punishing the newcomers for it. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mystikal    66
18 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

MP issues now with archers.  MP regen is greatly reduced and i keep running out of MP hunting which has happen in a decade lol sooo big issue.

Are you solo, or in party? If you have 2-3 buffbots in party with you that are just standing around, that probably explains the drain. I personally didn't see any change in my MP, hunting in IOS (solo) this morning, and Imperial Tomb (solo) and other places after the unexpected server maintenance with OOP Dominator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mystikal    66
5 hours ago, SrDestino said:

@Juji @Hime
Wouldn't exploiting a bug be grounds for a ban?
I don't see any reports of players over level 110 who will exploit Adena's bug in the Special Hunting Zone to be banned or punished.
Or should I understand that players who are above level 110 will always be privileged by a bug?

 

It's hard to exploit what appears to be "normal." It's not like adena drop rates are officially published anywhere by NCSoft. Even if they were, who knows the adena drop tables by rote?

I suspect the adena boost has been in place for many weeks, if not months. Anyone who went to IOS would have benefited without even knowing it. Just because players make a conscious decision to maximize their profits by going there with alts doesn't make it an exploit. That's no different than doing a repeatable quest as many times as you can in order to earn enough income to buy equipment. The simple fact is, you can do that now with the other instances. Anyone with an alt of the appropriate level can. (It's not a coincidence that so many Atlas earrings are now +12. There really aren't that many new people in the game who were mentees. :D )

No, the fault isn't with the players. It's with NCSoft and whomever is responsible for oversight. As evinced by today's conflagration of issues, the GMs, the poor souls, are overwhelmed. They can't check every aspect of the game to ensure that content and performance is progressing as intended. If no one had ever mentioned it, IOS would probably still have the higher boosted adena drop rate. But they finally caught it and the matter should be closed. Let's just hope there aren't any other IOS-type issues out there. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nevax    0

How come my old EWA,EAA,EWS,EWA are non transferable now? They were yesterday as I was moving them around on accounts? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alchohealer    13
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Juji said:

Yes, it was an intended change according to Dev.

We received some last minute fixes that included the settings from another region, which caused issues with Vitality and Attendance rewards. The XP is lower now because the server boost event ended on 4/22. The event had XP+100%, Vitality +300%, and Party Hunting Bonus +50% boosts.

The dev team is investigating the change to the clan mission rewards that dropped it from 560 to 280. I have added it to the Known Issues thread for tracking.
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17745-known-issues-dawn-of-heroes-04232020-live/

@Juji did you even care to report to us that they gonna change mentor buffs? stop acting alone and bring them back you never said nothing about mentor buffs..If you forgoteing to report new things leave from gm place you almost now game worst than before  

Edited by Alchohealer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vorlord    0

the worst update is not when you have previously so much failed. When will you start to work at least somehow. This server will turn into a free shard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Djos    18

There was a time when game update were making players happy 🤣

8 hours ago, Alaesia said:

so? Where is actually compensation Your promised to give for ppl after You solve problem with lags? Do You think that we will forget or what? Second thing is that by nerfing this ios timed zone You did a insane big mistake. It doesn't affect only top players, but whole community. Atleast there was a chance to get some adena by selling pass for ppl who are allowed to farm there, but now? How to gear up, if You close all the opurtunites to do anything in this game. Keep also in mind that this is going to affect Your wallet also, beacuse ppl will not buy so many ncoins, since they can't make profit out of it anyway. So keep up a good work! Soon we will get there.

If selling store items is the only way to gear up in game (and i do agree that it is) then let's face it game is as good as dead...

Although i would love to hear dev's or gm's opinion on how progression in game is tought and designed today, cause well, from a player's perspective it doesn't really make sense.

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
b0uff0s    38
1 hour ago, Djos said:

If selling store items is the only way to gear up in game (and i do agree that it is) then let's face it game is as good as dead...

Although i would love to hear dev's or gm's opinion on how progression in game is tought and designed today, cause well, from a player's perspective it doesn't really make sense.

 

 

 

sadly you just described the game progression..."free to play" was the day this game started rolling downhill. I wold grandly pay subscription if they return to that model. Every players pay the same and not some play x0.000$ and then compete with ppl who pay 0, close the l2store with the insanity that it brings, put actual drops back in the game, both adenas and items, get REAL EVENTS and not PROMOTIONS, interact with the players IN THE GAME. That i would pay subscription without a 2nd thought. 

Oh and personaly? i would fire the entire support team or the person who coordinates or thought of its structure, pure incompetence. If i wanted robotic answers and nothing solved i;d go play an adventure game, i;t least even by chance i would eventually stumble my way to the end, which cannot be said about the performance of this support team. The era you describe friend you could actually submit a ticket ingame and eventually a real person would talk you through your problem. crazy stuff huh?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×