Jump to content
Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 7, 2021


Hime
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • L2 Team
2 minutes ago, SrtMarques said:

Will we have any compensation for this disorder!?

Party Hunting Bonus was increased from 50% to 100% for the entire week instead of one day as compensation for the long downtime and AWS migration.

Please bare with us at this time as we are adjusting several settings to resolve delays on actions.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

hmm.. maybe not scream "COMPENSATION!!!" when they actually brought up servers earlier than announced.. found out some issues.. and will adjust... 

WHY???? do we need to get compensated for that????

If any compensation decided.. should be for previous MAJOR LAG (whole last week).. but not for this :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, AndyT said:

Why is only Chronos the one server  down not any others... GM Buffs!! A GM can give them out not like he has to buff all the people everything in the GAME is Auto 😜 HAHA

From a players view:

The 1 getting the GM buffs.. super happy and last for hours..

The 1 NOT getting the GM buffs (logs in abit 2 late).. SCREAM unfair.. and so on.

 

So i still advice when it comes to the GM buffs.. should be pre announced time.. so all players have a chance to obtain!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, suppressor said:

Mele attack , & skill attack delays are totaly gone now. Maby some delay with clan Q, or open mail is exist, but no hit lag is awesome news.

Wait for the server to be fully loaded.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Juji said:

Party Hunting Bonus was increased from 50% to 100% for the entire week instead of one day as compensation for the long downtime and AWS migration.

Please bare with us at this time as we are adjusting several settings to resolve delays on actions.

can you work on a vitality maintain rune 7 or 30 days cakes are no longer good for the experience ppl have to make

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Hime @Jujiyou know we lost 1 day of prestige pack and destiny pack also dailys because of you ? You are one of your kind in other words the worst company i ever meet in game...Everyone should stop payin this crap game explain me why Wow got plenty of people but zero lag? but our server is such trash ? Because you never tried .All you do is words words words money money money have fun ruinin game more,Friendly advice lineage 2 would be great again once you put payment EACH ACCOUNT that should do the trick only then we can enjoy the game less laggy and less "Melee attack laggy! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, IAmAlwaysHigh said:

@Hime @Jujiyou know we lost 1 day of prestige pack and destiny pack also dailys because of you ? You are one of your kind in other words the worst company i ever meet in game...Everyone should stop payin this crap game explain me why Wow got plenty of people but zero lag? but our server is such trash ? Because you never tried .All you do is words words words money money money have fun ruinin game more,Friendly advice lineage 2 would be great again once you put payment EACH ACCOUNT that should do the trick only then we can enjoy the game less laggy and less "Melee attack laggy! 

And i know that you gonna ban me for trash talk or because i speak about another game which activision is much better than you....You better contact with them and ask them some help or advices? Be an ally with them you might fix your servers one day activision got much more brain than both of you ❤️ 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, FoToMoTo said:

Yes yes Mr Smartguy, definitly you are profesional QQer and you play L2 how it is possible???!!! :P

I can answer :) Simple - at this period im living not i my country - and i free time not have what to do. But when i was working by my specialty - i was have 0 time for game, and l2  (even l2 Screenshots) was totally was deleted from my computer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

I can answer :) Simple - at this period im living not i my country - and i free time not have what to do. But when i was working by my specialty - i was have 0 time for game, and l2  (even l2 Screenshots) was totally was deleted from my computer.

So, your definition of being "good at your work" is having no free time?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, IAmAlwaysHigh said:

@Hime @Jujiyou know we lost 1 day of prestige pack and destiny pack also dailys because of you ? You are one of your kind in other words the worst company i ever meet in game...Everyone should stop payin this crap game explain me why Wow got plenty of people but zero lag? but our server is such trash ? Because you never tried .All you do is words words words money money money have fun ruinin game more,Friendly advice lineage 2 would be great again once you put payment EACH ACCOUNT that should do the trick only then we can enjoy the game less laggy and less "Melee attack laggy! 

You can not

us.ncsoft.com/legal/ncsoft/code-of-conduct

https://us.ncsoft.com/legal/ncsoft/user-agreement

1.3.4 Services may be interrupted. We do not guarantee that you will be able to use the Services whenever you want. We may interrupt the Services on a regular basis for maintenance or updates and we may do so without prior notice prior to such interruption.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I was in Ashen Revolutionaries when the server went down. That's about 60T xp I can not make up now that I have a reset timer on. Not to mention I spent money for the boosts to get to 1278%, which seems to be, oh were sorry please spend more tomorrow to make up for today once more sorry for the inconvenience. Why not reset instance timers that were within 10 min of server coming down? How is that fair? I'm sure no GM will reply 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...