Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The following event items will be removed from players' inventories:
    • Shining Nevit’s Gold Hourglass - 6,000 Day Celebration - (Obtained from Coin Exchange/Coupon Pack)
    • Honey Dark Beer - 6,000 Day Celebration - (Obtained from Coin Exchange/Coupon Pack)
    • Freya's Storm Scroll - 6,000 Day Celebration - (Obtained from Coin Exchange/Coupon Pack)
    • Celebration Rune (30-day) Box - (Obtained from Coupon Pack)
    • Vitality Maintaining Rune (30-day) Pack - (Obtained from Coupon Pack)
  • Lara’s Eventful Day Off will continue for 1 final week. Details are available here.
  • Ultimate Jewelry Boxes are in the L2 Store for 1 final week. Details are available here.
    • Ultimate Jewelry Boxes can be exchanged at the Dimensional Merchant NPC until 11/18.
    • La Vie En Rose’s Brooch Lv. 1 can now be purchased for 100,000,000 Adena from the Shadai NPC in Heine.
  • New stats have been added for the existing passive skills for the Wings of Splendor hair accessory (PVE/PVP):
    • Wings of Splendor Lv. 2 (PVE/PVP) – Range Damage and Skill Critical Damage Received -1%
    • Wings of Splendor Lv. 3 (PVE/PVP) – Range Damage and Skill Critical Damage Received -3%
    • Wings of Splendor Lv. 4 (PVE/PVP) – Range Damage and Skill Critical Damage Received -5%

Other Notes

• Any additional changes during the maintenance will be updated here after the maintenance.
  • The following event items will be removed from players' inventories on November 18:
    • Lara's Elite Gift 
    • Lara’s Key Card
    • Lucky Growth Scroll
  • Fixed an issue where the requirements for the Brilliant Brooch Jewel exchange were incorrect at the Dimensional Merchant NPC and could also result in a disconnection from the server when attempting to exchange the items.
  • Fixed a texture issue with the Cat Fighter Weapon Appearance.
  • Fixed an issue where Fighter weapon sizes changed depending on the armor that was equipped for the Ertheia race.
  • Fixed an issue where an incorrect amount of Dye Powder was shown in the Engrave Symbol UI after switching between different characters.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Edited by Juji
Details for new Wings of Splendor stats have been added
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Dojigiri said:

mmmmm. NOOOOOOOOOOOO. cancel your subscription and withdraw if you don't like it and spend your money on other things that make you more fun.

Already did that ^^

Gl for who stays haha

Edited by Daik0n
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

4 hours and 45 minutes to do what exactly????? Give us some kind of incentive!! This is getting B-O-R-I-N-G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rather they take longer with the maintenance than fuk up sth by mistake.. again.
But maybe thats just me

• Like 2

Exp/pt bonus, the server activity is totally DEAD.

L2store mantein vit 30day buy

Yul nerf removal (DESTROYED)

Adjust insane requirements for brooch lv.3

Adjust insane requirements to seal jewels lv.3/4/5

Adjust prices to make new standard r110 sets

No more crazy expensives cost and scam events.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@Juji

- Stone of Destiny to L2Store

- Merge of Naia \ Chronos

- Red Libra after Xmass

Each event what you run is more devastating than previous, problems just collecting but not solving. Let us have fun at the end - make us busy with learning how to play on new for us classes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dear NCSoft Team,

I personally like dwarfs, idk why. Recently I`ve created a tyrr maestro and i`m very dissapointed because I`m lvl 102 and i have 38 milions in my inventory and i can`t learn the GOLEM SKILL

Please do something with this situation. I don`t have money to buy rune stones to learn that skill and soon I will give up. On Naia I must have 900 milions to learn that skill.

Give me a tip how to earn this money or this rune stones !!

- Please no silly comments. I`m very upset.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, -Madonna- said:

Exp/pt bonus, the server activity is totally DEAD.

Yul nerf removal (DESTROYED)

Adjust insane requirements for brooch lv.3

Adjust insane requirements to seal jewels lv.3/4/5

Adjust prices to make new standard r110 sets

No more crazy expensives cost and scam events.

Exp/pt bonus, the server activity is totally DEAD.   Now XP good - its not high rates server.

Yul nerf removal (DESTROYED)  - this parasites need to nerf more - 90% of server will be happy.

Adjust insane requirements for brooch lv.3 - this agree

Adjust insane requirements to seal jewels lv.3/4/5  - for what? for exaltel jewels to seal? This was in past -RTM profit.

Adjust prices to make new standard r110 sets - for what? Prices OK.

No more crazy expensives cost and scam events. - this newer not will happen.

2 hours ago, GeorgianDogaru said:

Dear NCSoft Team,

I personally like dwarfs, idk why. Recently I`ve created a tyrr maestro and i`m very dissapointed because I`m lvl 102 and i have 38 milions in my inventory and i can`t learn the GOLEM SKILL

Please do something with this situation. I don`t have money to buy rune stones to learn that skill and soon I will give up. On Naia I must have 900 milions to learn that skill.

if you want something for free, work harder, with your own hand, go resell item, buy it in cheap price and sell it higher.

53 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

if you want something for free, work harder, with your own hand, go resell item, buy it in cheap price and sell it higher.

Someone who is only 102 hasn't been playing very long, to tell them to spend their time playing market instead of being out there having fun is terrible advice. 

• Like 2

whats he gona buy with 38kk adena ? :D Most items already got bought and resold by whales who invest 1tril adena in order to make 1.5tril. 

Servers simply dont regenerate enough Adena to people who actually want to/can buy stuff. 

Theres tons of 100bil+ items on the Servers but nobody except a few people can effort such Items. 

I also think majority of People dont really give a damn about top Items when it means they would have to sell Coins to make Adena to get those items. 

In the end you sell coins to Dude123 to get adena in order to buy itemxyz from Dude123. so your double Rewarding Dude123 once with coins and than you return the Adena you got from him back to him to buy some of his Items xD

Why even bother to get PvP Gear if you are still gona get 1shot by those lv115+ P2W Gamer :D 

Endgame Content is soo 2007. We still fighting the same Bosses no new Mechanics to the bosses given, they simple gain lvl/stat boosts. no new Areas everything just gets renewed. 

No Party Zones(No Party xp Bonus) so Game becomes a Selfish Meme fest for the lvl 99-110 People.  

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Degus said:

Someone who is only 102 hasn't been playing very long, to tell them to spend their time playing market instead of being out there having fun is terrible advice. 

Yes and no. I mean we all had to learn to play the market and deal with the sacrifices and risks of doing so. Well, most of us who didn't play this game doing RMT had to learn. Since there aren't XP boosts, now is the best time to start. He can always get that .0002% of daily XP any time.

8 minutes ago, Mystikal said:

I can think of a few things. And sometimes it's not what you sell, but where/when you sell it. Patience is key either way.

Ok you people are being ridiculous. This is a game, I expect to have fun when I play it. It's what it's made for. If I wanted to play the markets I would play the real markets and try to make some real money out of it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SilverFish said:

@Juji

- Merge of Naia \ Chrono

How you going to merge 20,000 players probably at least 8 - 10k active turning high times maybe 15k into one server?  You think you have issues now.  Both servers have a lot of people almost always even now what i call bad time running at normal or high. 

You also have the trickey problem of castles names, clan names, clan halls, heroes.  There will never be another merge IMO if it gets to that point the servers will just shut down.  You do remember we at our height had 10 servers.

8 minutes ago, naughtydismutase said:

Ok you people are being ridiculous. This is a game, I expect to have fun when I play it. It's what it's made for. If I wanted to play the markets I would play the real markets and try to make some real money out of it.

By "fun", do you mean spending massive amounts of your hard-earned real money to play this game? If so, then no need to post here. Just go buy 20,000 Ultimate Jewelry boxes and sell them to other players. See how fun that is. RMT-lite is the only way to earn income in game if you aren't going to play the market. Good luck either way.

13 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The following event items will be removed from players' inventories:
    • Shining Nevit’s Gold Hourglass - 6,000 Day Celebration - (Obtained from Coin Exchange/Coupon Pack)
    • Honey Dark Beer - 6,000 Day Celebration - (Obtained from Coin Exchange/Coupon Pack)
    • Freya's Storm Scroll - 6,000 Day Celebration - (Obtained from Coin Exchange/Coupon Pack)
    • Celebration Rune (30-day) Box - (Obtained from Coupon Pack)
    • Vitality Maintaining Rune (30-day) Pack - (Obtained from Coupon Pack)
  • Lara’s Eventful Day Off will continue for 1 final week. Details are available here.
  • Ultimate Jewelry Boxes are in the L2 Store for 1 final week. Details are available here.
    • Ultimate Jewelry Boxes can be exchanged at the Dimensional Merchant NPC until 11/18.
    • La Vie En Rose’s Brooch Lv. 1 can now be purchased for 100,000,000 Adena from the Shadai NPC in Heine.

Other Notes

• Any additional changes during the maintenance will be updated here after the maintenance.
  • The following event items will be removed from players' inventories on November 18:
    • Lara's Elite Gift 
    • Lara’s Key Card
    • Lucky Growth Scroll
  • Fixed an issue where the requirements for the Brilliant Brooch Jewel exchange were incorrect at the Dimensional Merchant NPC and could also result in a disconnection from the server when attempting to exchange the items.
  • Fixed a texture issue with the Cat Fighter Weapon Appearance.
  • Fixed an issue where Fighter weapon sizes changed depending on the armor that was equipped for the Ertheia race.
  • Fixed an issue where an incorrect amount of Dye Powder was shown in the Engrave Symbol UI after switching between different characters.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

they should listen us fixed the yul back 

I cant belive that so many archers crying here about that there class is broken now.
you lost 50% sklill crit rate on 2 skills thats all, its not that your class is unplayabel now.
thats just crazy phantaic
At all i like the nerve and i guess everyone who aint play yul themselfs will like it and aint care your tears.
And belive me NC aint care too, if this mainclass change comes with 17th birhtday event you can finaly switch your broken class..... LOL!

Edited by GottWillEs
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, GeorgianDogaru said:

Dear NCSoft Team,

Hello,

LVL 102 is fine. To make money you have to reach 104 99% and look for a Mentor that can buy your mentee.

These sell for 350kk - 500kk (maybe even more, depends on the demand).

As for rune stone, i am in the same situation as you, slowly building my chars. Currently bought 8 and learned a skill on my buffer, and another 3 with this current event, learing another skill on my bufer. Buffs are more important than Items at this level. In your case it is understandable that you need your golem first.

BTW, make a dual box buffer if solo hunting. This is mandatory.

Check the monthly events. For now this event is not obtainable if you are not lvl 105, but past events were fine for all users.

You can even hunt in lower level areas without soulshots if you want to farm gold and not waste money on them.

You can Craft Soulshots and sell them to the people on auction house / private store. Some SS are pricing them at 400 adena which is ridiculous, considering it takes 150-190 adena to craft 1 ss.

Also, do Coal Mines. At 102 with a buffer, even without a spear, you can still dish AOE dmg on Tyrr. Those dwarfs in Coal Mines are very easy to farm. Find a corner with less mobs at first, untill you get to 105.

And last is to check the auction house for items, see if someone is selling something for a difference of ~2kk cheaper, buy it and sell it at regular price. This is easy money most of the time. It can be risky as the market can crash if too many people sell low, but the risk is not that big for 1-2 items.

And the last way to make money, buy Prestige pack (drop rune):

• Increases Adena drop amount +300%
  • Increases Item drop rate +100%
  • Increases Spoil drop rate +100%

Not sure if this means 400% adena or 300% adena, i never bought it but plan to do in the future.

Hope it helped you.

13 minutes ago, XelNadu said:

Hello,

LVL 102 is fine. To make money you have to reach 104 99% and look for a Mentor that can buy your mentee.

These sell for 350kk - 500kk (maybe even more, depends on the demand).

As for rune stone, i am in the same situation as you, slowly building my chars. Currently bought 8 and learned a skill on my buffer, and another 3 with this current event, learing another skill on my bufer. Buffs are more important than Items at this level. In your case it is understandable that you need your golem first.

BTW, make a dual box buffer if solo hunting. This is mandatory.

Check the monthly events. For now this event is not obtainable if you are not lvl 105, but past events were fine for all users.

You can even hunt in lower level areas without soulshots if you want to farm gold and not waste money on them.

You can Craft Soulshots and sell them to the people on auction house / private store. Some SS are pricing them at 400 adena which is ridiculous, considering it takes 150-190 adena to craft 1 ss.

Also, do Coal Mines. At 102 with a buffer, even without a spear, you can still dish AOE dmg on Tyrr. Those dwarfs in Coal Mines are very easy to farm. Find a corner with less mobs at first, untill you get to 105.

And last is to check the auction house for items, see if someone is selling something for a difference of ~2kk cheaper, buy it and sell it at regular price. This is easy money most of the time. It can be risky as the market can crash if too many people sell low, but the risk is not that big for 1-2 items.

And the last way to make money, buy Prestige pack (drop rune):

• Increases Adena drop amount +300%
  • Increases Item drop rate +100%
  • Increases Spoil drop rate +100%

Not sure if this means 400% adena or 300% adena, i never bought it but plan to do in the future.

Hope it helped you.

Personally i like your optimistic way to see those things, but imagine how many months you have to gather that low adena income for a weapon....

Let me give you a hint. Invest in one round of NCoins and get 20-50 billion adena and start watch the market. Take some event items which obviously are cheap in event and after a period just resell them. Is an easy way to get a decent amount of adena back as profit, but you need a start of adena which can boost you up pretty fast if you got some patience :)