[News] Golden Compass Event

Hime

2 hours ago, Cothilian said:

¿Alguien descubrió cómo funcionan las recompensas? Parece utilizar la lógica coreana.:S

1ª carrera: 18 olas y 1 muerte en 24 minutos. Merkios muertos en los 80s. Recompensa 60 puntos.

2ª carrera: 19 olas y 0 muertes en 21 minutos. Merkios muerto en los años 50. Recompensa 40 puntos.

Por lo tanto, la recompensa no parece basarse en las olas completadas, la velocidad de muerte del jefe ni el número de muertes. ¿Qué más podría ser?

Conozco una ISS que tuvo éxito al obtener 60 puntos al mismo tiempo que obtuve 40 y le tomó casi una hora. 

¿Es completamente al azar?

I just finished the instance and I received 40 and then 60 marks.... RE-LOL!!!! 2 times 30 minutes

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is not about time but stage u reach within 5 + 10 minutes. I reach 22nd stage every time and I always get 60 Marks per run.

Event description says there are 13 + 19 stages. So 32 stages in total. Maybe if you are super strong you can get even more than 60 Marks but I have never seen.

well there are players who reach stage 35/36 I saw that on youtube and 60 marks is the max possible as I understand

Let me give you a fresh example, I wanted to try with my dual class othell 105 + I had lag + I played from my notebook! I end up dying like 5 times I got fed up, because of no aoe, just went to CH, switched to yul and finished the last boss, it took me 45 min and I got 60 marks.

Then I just entered with my main - yul and cleared everything fast and easy, not sure what stage it was reached but at the end got 40.

So I guess there is some random Korean thing here after all, maybe it depends on some strange factor only Korean devs know about :D 

PS: for othell it is all about positioning, If you lure/place boss in the wrong spot you can have a rly bad time inside :D 

Feoh/Yul/Tyr seems to be top top, ofc with proper equip

On 18/10/2018 at 3:55 PM, Juji said:

Dev just tested it with level 101 Cardinal with +8 Bloody set and +5 Bloody Weapon and Rose buff.

• 1st test

101 cardinal with +8 bloody set and  +5 bloody weapon + rose,

NcPlay Dev: ok kill easy mobs and kill a take a bit with boss, is too ez lets make it harder!O.o

• 2nd test

101 cardinal with +8 bloody set and  +5 bloody weapon + rose,

NcPlay Dev : ok die on 1st round and boss are almost impossible, use this settings from second test to NCwest... they have top donators so they cand make it without problems.

NCmail employee: but is free to play many lvl 100 have not either bloody set +6 or weapon.

NcPlay Dev : keep sending mail this is buissiness,  repack and send it to ncwest.

What I've figured so far is that there are 2 versions of the final boss. One is lv105, sort of easy. This gives 40 marks.

There is a lv 107 version which is stronger and gives 60 marks.

I can reach around level 18-19 since both my classes are not aoe, but I still do get the 60 marks from time to time although nothing changes between the runs...

IDK why we stoped at 101+ lvl. I wanna ask how many players in % reached even 100 level? Novices has totaly  ignored. It looks like NC have a plan to close this game. They make this game unplayable step by step. I know most of the cows (remember agathion lul) will pay to the end but atm main version at NCWest is unbalanced and not playable. 

I am nauseated from the current Olympics. Wanna know how to win 95%? Take Tansanit 5-6 and Topaz 5-6 ( ofc 6 level more useful), full CON+Def build (include weapon) - profit. You will win even play your foots.

What I've notice on this topic is no one trying to give ideas as to how to work this instance, so here's a few.

100-103 classes---What I've tried to do on my Summoner lvl101, Archer lvl101 and tyr lvl101 is, first groups are small so easy to kill. As the instance progresses you get 2 to 3 groups at a time. Get to the furthest group fast and kill it. Maybe 1 other group will come over to you but the ones further away just stand there as if you're not in the instance. Try to kill that first group as fast as you can, then work on the second then the third. I've tried this on each of my lower lvl characters and this has worked out well. Problem comes when the boss shows. For characters this low the dmg is low no matter what you have on. I can get to the last boss with each of these toons by just trying to keep the number of adds on me to a minimum. Even if you die during the last big group that can be a pulse. When you come back in they are kinda wondering around and can be killed a bit at a time. But, when you get to the boss he has to much HP and summons adds faster then my kill rate. Meaning, I do minimal dmg, he summons adds, I kill them, I do minimal dmg, he summons adds , I kill them....With enough time maybe I could finish the boss off, but I usually just say "f" it, die and rez myself outside. If you have the patience, which I sometimes do not, you can finish this instance by figuring out how to kill groups separately, and when the boss shows up you have to be willing to put the time in to kill it. Friend that's a 105 iss said it took her 55mins but she did finish it. 

104++ its a frustrating instance but by following the same technique you can finish it easy because you do enough dmg on the boss to maybe die once or twice at the end, but keep rezing outside and coming back in. Fast way, die, restart, you're outside with your iss,, br and head back in. 

Hard solo instance I don't care what anyone says, but can be done if you wish to put the time in.

6 hours ago, Frasato said:

do you mean regular scrolls for bracelet?.... otherwise no sense to have +10 like the higher lvl for bracelet and only have chance to get 7 blessed scrolls?

please give us an explanation of this.... maybe Im wrong on my thoughts

I once got a normal EAR so I'm sure that's what they drop.

About possibility to make the bracelet +10: Wait for wednesday, I think Juji gonna update us about the solution he found with Devs ( if any ).

Juji should release the vidoe they have for bloody geared healer finishing this alone. And please release all the equipments, not only armor and weapons. For example, with +15 cloaks and +5 jewels, for sure you can do that

12 minutes ago, Empo said:

REALLY CHRONOS AND NAIA DEAD NOW, AND U PUT ENCHANTS BRAZELETS IN 500 KK EACH IS INSANE AND VERY EXPENSIVE PRICE, NO ONE CAN BUY THIS. OVER PRICE EVER ALL EVENTS.

Just me that think it was cheap? ?

33 minutes ago, Empo said:

REALLY CHRONOS AND NAIA DEAD NOW, AND U PUT ENCHANTS BRAZELETS IN 500 KK EACH IS INSANE AND VERY EXPENSIVE PRICE, NO ONE CAN BUY THIS. OVER PRICE EVER ALL EVENTS.

Another guy who has only big mounth :-).

Be happy the bracelet is not contained in some boxes but fully obtainable in game... Maybe hard to mak +10 during first event, but next one should not be a problem. Hmm, but for ppl like you everything is a problem...

1 hour ago, Int3r said:

Another guy who has only big mounth :-).

Be happy the bracelet is not contained in some boxes but fully obtainable in game... Maybe hard to mak +10 during first event, but next one should not be a problem. Hmm, but for ppl like you everything is a problem...

On 16/10/2018 at 10:23 PM, Hime said:

wtf u are talking about ??? u dont know me, and i dont are in top clan like u and dont have top lvl like u and i dont purchase all money from each month LIKE U. i play like normal ppl no P2W LIKE U NOOB. 

For the 90% of ppl is very expensive. (the normal ppl)

• L2 Team

The event has been extended by an additional week to allow more time to earn marks and the changes will be deployed this week during the maintenance.

An herb will be added to all event dungeon monsters with a 1/3 chance to drop and now has the following stats below:

• P. Atk. +100%, M. Atk. + 400%, P. Def. +2837, M. Def. + 1785, Speed +7, Vampiric Rage Effect + 5%

Crystal of Determination will be replaced with a Wind Vitality Tonic for the item drop from Votan. Anyone with a Crystal of Determination item will be able to exchange it for a Wind Vitality Tonic at the Meirin NPC. Accessory Solvents were removed from her rewards list and will be deleted along with the Crystal of Determination on 11/21.

any chance the rewards can be increased ? my internet went out on the 2nd run today so even with the week extension and baring that I don't have such issue again I'll be short that lol 60 tokens for making a lvl 10 bracelet.. ^^"

if not then please improve on this event based on the current feedback and do a rerun in 2 months or so again so everyone has a chance to make a lvl 10 bracelet

6 hours ago, Draecke said:

any chance the rewards can be increased ? my internet went out on the 2nd run today so even with the week extension and baring that I don't have such issue again I'll be short that lol 60 tokens for making a lvl 10 bracelet.. ^^"

Nop it will run a total of 6 weeks now, 42 days. If you do it twice each day you'll earn 5.040 Coins.

For a +10 Bracelet you're gonna need 700 + 3.500 = 4.200 Coins.

You can easy skip some more and still make it +10 :)

Archived