Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Hime

13 hours ago, Hime said:

• An auto-kick timer will be added for players who are dead for 60 minutes. You will receive a disconnection notice with the auto-kick from the server.

My cousin saw in a private, a Captcha Window to resolve that appears every 1 hour, this helps immensely to remove bots, boxes, and afk players

14 minutes ago, MarceloBR said:

My cousin saw in a private, a Captcha Window to resolve that appears every 1 hour, this helps immensely to remove bots, boxes, and afk players

works perfect with auto hunt system...O.o

31 minutes ago, MarceloBR said:

A) Bots bypass in 2 hours

B) Can't wait to be in the middle of pvp and a captcha pops up!

C) You all seem to want less afk'ers so you can afk more is all I have been reading

13 hours ago, Hime said:

• Several adjustments will be made to improve server performance.
  • Character creation will be temporarily enabled for 24 hours and will be disabled again on 5/14 until 5/20.
  • An auto-kick timer will be added for players who are dead for 60 minutes. You will receive a disconnection notice with the auto-kick from the server.

Thanks for the updates, hopefully auto-kick will help with queue and occupied farming spots! 

Is there a possibility in the future to make the character creation enabled again without day limit?

this splendor fragment will be a common drop of the box?!
or will be rare and we have to spent an insanity and a few more bi's to have a 30% chance to lvl 2 and get 2% debuff res, 1% patk and +1 stats?! 
really?!

and i guess balok will remain like this.... i mean, its not like rocket science the change we want and still not a single word from u guys.
@Juji @Hime

20 minutes ago, Degus said:

A) Bots bypass in 2 hours

B) Can't wait to be in the middle of pvp and a captcha pops up!

C) You all seem to want less afk'ers so you can afk more is all I have been reading

Definitely C

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PERSEAS said:

@Juji @Hime hi! the dc of dead ppl make it 20min - 30min ... its better in that way! 60min is too much think about it i think all will agree..

but still wont help with bots that are afk on aden near npcs... if u are inactive make the dc not only dead

1 Hour is also the emperor buff potion, so someone may be working and alt tab once per hour to just check.

The one hour seems to be fine. 

Nice touch with the extra hair accessories, can't wait to see new bracelets, agathions talisman etc that will only be available via boxes and Nc Store.

Maybe then people will understand...

30% chance to upgrade ... you need to crystallize 3 epic talisman for 30% chance to make lvl 4 AKA 300-400 bilion ?? 

or eppic talisman and splendor frag will drop so much so 1 will cost 2 milion? 

Otherwise this item will cost a trilion ++ lol !

On 5/13/2020 at 8:21 AM, MadaY said:
hello good afternoon I find it very unfair to put on a prize event for boxes and very good items in the midst of the covid crisis I am from Spain and have been without income for two months and in quarantine my only distraction is l2 since I cannot leave the house and you are shilen crystal event with crazy prices and now this the truth is that you do not have a heart we don't give a shit and I am one of those who pay quota to play mo I want them to give me nothing only that you put adequate prices to how is the economy that in The United States is also very bad

But nobody force to buy, man..

35 minutes ago, EnasAllaLikos said:

i was fishing and got dc to all 3 acounts  random  or  auto kick  dead has somthing to do with it ?

Dead characters get a message, example: "55 minutes have passed since the character died. If it continues dead, you'll be logged out in 5 minutes.". And the disconnect happens exactly 1h after character died. So probably your fishing characters DCing are not related to that.

19 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Several adjustments will be made to improve server performance.
  • Character creation will be temporarily enabled for 24 hours and will be disabled again on 5/14 until 5/20.
  • Maphr’s Box of Splendor will be added to the L2 Store! Details can be found here.
  • The 16th Anniversary event will continue for two weeks.
  • Shilen’s Soul Crystal will no longer be available on the L2 Store.
  • A few items and descriptions will have localization changes.

Other notes:

• The Live servers are overcapacity so you will experience a login queue.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

1 question, cant see queue on your post, so no queue?

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Grazyh said:

I need to make an account to help me and this is giving error when creating account, is it disabled the creation of new characters again?

New Account creation is unrelated to Character creation in-game. Were you creating a bunch of new accounts in a short period of time?

5 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

1 question, cant see queue on your post, so no queue?

The login queue will appear if the server is over max capacity.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grazyh said:

I need to make an account to help me and this is giving error when creating account, is it disabled the creation of new characters again?

New Account creation is unrelated to Character creation in-game. Were you creating a bunch of new accounts in a short period of time?

I tried to make my 2nd and 3rd client but it gave me this error too. How do I Fix this before character creation close .

Edited by BladeStorm

14 hours ago, Heyguy said:

whats the reason to be at the game in a dead state more than hour? just curious

Farm quest items dead so war tags don't interrupt, right nova?

Edited by Degus

I do not know what they have done but I have a lag that I can not move and vote for serve, I do not understand when you will give a real solution to the problems of lag to the users I have hired prestige, destiny pack and participate in the event and not I see no worries from you guys really are very incompetent

On 5/13/2020 at 8:21 AM, MadaY said:
hello good afternoon I find it very unfair to put on a prize event for boxes and very good items in the midst of the covid crisis I am from Spain and have been without income for two months and in quarantine my only distraction is l2 since I cannot leave the house and you are shilen crystal event with crazy prices and now this the truth is that you do not have a heart we don't give a shit and I am one of those who pay quota to play mo I want them to give me nothing only that you put adequate prices to how is the economy that in The United States is also very bad

The company doesn't have a choice, it has to keep generating revenue in order to pay staff and keep the lights on during these tough times. They don't care about people who don't have money, they only care that the people who do have money keep spending it on this game, even if it means that people are using their savings, stimulus package money, whatever, or are making sacrifice to either buy food for the week, or buy shiny new item boxes from NCSoft. They don't care where money comes from, nor do they care if rational decisions are being made by their consumers. That's how business is. 

But don't worry. These events come around more than once. You may have to wait a long time, and all of the rich people will dominate the game even more because they don't have to worry about the Covid economy, but eventually you'll get a chance to buy the boxes. Next year maybe. If you survive.