weinerthezon

Serious Game Mechanic issue - Inventory Limit when Switching Class

Argus    153

I am having my inventory really tidy at all times, but this requires cleaning and organizing it twice per day, each time taking like 5-7 min!

I agree, WH and Inventory should have more slots, it should be reworked for our comfort.... switching to dual/main class should be easy and hustle free.

Many improvements could be done, but it seems no1 cares, pity :(  

Dargor    22
On 6/23/2019 at 5:25 PM, Cillin said:

would help alot if there wouldnt bee x different versions of the same item. and this happens aloooooot, 

just an example: the bsoe and the brez we can get from ongoing event doesnt stack up with old items, why???? 

Some versions can be traded, others cannot. Then there's the case of giant's enchants which have only slightly different descriptions, both can be traded and yet for some reason there's two of them.

Draecke    376

different npc sell value, usually certain event type items have a value of zero so it can't be abused by bots/logging in crazy amounts of chars just to sell it to npc

SeaShepherd    0

Sooo, I have just failed an entry to goddard at dimensional raid as... you guessed it! Not enough space in the inventory! Had 95/116 slots and still couldn't get the badge. Now I have to wait for another two weeks to complete this quest. Unless Oren manages to kill all bosses which I hope they do.

Thank you NC Soft for ignoring this annoying issue and not responding to our feedback, your community management is the worst I have experienced so far.

Extradossa    0
Posted (edited)

@Juji

Hey, do you have any feedback from the development team regarding this inventory problem?

In my opinion the problem is in the items that increase the inventory limite, the belt for exemple...

Remove the bonuses of the items that increase the inventory, make the inventory increase by passive skill (valid for main and dual), because that way there is no way to change it and then you can remove this rough bug 

Edited by Extradossa