Adena limit

Hello @Hime 

Our servers has a problem i want you to maybe look into and solve it please

There are several items worth 1 Trilion or more adena and we can't have a deal with someone for over a Trilion without trust because you simply can't hold more than 1 Tril on you'r bag,  I've heard several scam issue where the guy just give 1 Tril over a 2 Trilion or more deal item.

I would suggest to raise the cap to 10 Trilion to match the server need and the adena needed for some items! Trading such items with high value is a source of stress when you can't do it safely. Hope you understand

items such as :Shilen lvl 10 - Dragon weapons - Zariche akamanah weapons - wings of splendor lvl 7 etc etc.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

I would suggest to put Einhasad coin shop and add promos like in other official servers, so these items can be much cheaper than 1 tril or 2 tril so you will have no problems with your trades like in any other normal server in which people are selling/buying items.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Argus said:

I would suggest to put Einhasad coin shop and add promos like in other official servers, so these items can be much cheaper than 1 tril or 2 tril so you will have no problems with your trades like in any other normal server in which people are selling/buying items.

Players will always find a way to charge more than they can carry in their wallets. Plus, this is as much a result of real money impacting the in-game economy. If RMT never happened, and NCSoft didn't quietly support "soft RMT" by allowing players to resell items bought with NCoins in the L2 Store, we probably wouldn't see nearly as much adena out there -- not even after 17 years of game play.

But what's done is done and Ando is right. We have to deal with the beast that we created as it exists now and going forward into the future. Either increase the amount of adena that a person can carry, or devise a new player to player Auction House/Trade system that enables high value transactions via a player banking system.

3 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Hello @Hime 

There are several items worth 1 Trilion or more adena and we can't have a deal with someone for over a Trilion without trust because you simply can't hold more than 1 Tril on you'r bag,  I've heard several scam issue where the guy just give 1 Tril over a 2 Trilion or more deal item.

I would suggest to raise the cap to 10 Trilion to match the server need and the adena needed for some items! Trading such items with high value is a source of stress when you can't do it safely. Hope you understand

items such as :Shilen lvl 10 - Dragon weapons - Zariche akamanah weapons - wings of splendor lvl 7 etc etc.

I think I asked you in game yes I understand the rarity of these items, but.... isn't the pricing on stuff getting to point of utter stupidity?  I know your one of the richest people in L2 but for someone who has almost everything they could want in L2 what do you need that more adena for?  I mean at a certain point you just fill up your castle or clan hall and roll around in it? Like scrooge mcduck? lol  Always been adena limits and there were a few times in the old days I hit it, but I never had a single item that made me hit the limit so I really can't tell you a fix on that.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Slycutter said:

I think I asked you in game yes I understand the rarity of these items, but.... isn't the pricing on stuff getting to point of utter stupidity?  I know your one of the richest people in L2 but for someone who has almost everything they could want in L2 what do you need that more adena for?  I mean at a certain point you just fill up your castle or clan hall and roll around in it? Like scrooge mcduck? lol  Always been adena limits and there were a few times in the old days I hit it, but I never had a single item that made me hit the limit so I really can't tell you a fix on that.

Scrooge McDuck, it cracked me up when  I read that!  So hilarious.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I do not see a problem to put a "Bitcoin"  ok )) goldl2coin which is worth 1 trilion or 100 billion for exchange in grocery shop . Buy  , 100b , sell 100b fixed at any time.   Where do you see problem ? :) 

Adena these trillionaires have was not farmed it was received from items they created or got as drops.  Since the ability to get this items is heavy on PvP and gear to get that point, very limited supply ever trickles into the economy.   In many ways this mimics IRL economy.  You know this was sometime ago so I am sure it worse.  Bill Gates was asked if he saw a $100 bill on the ground would he pick it up?  He said no it cost him more money to stop and pick it up then it was worth.  That is why I asked the silly Scrooge McDuck question lol

• 3 weeks later...

Too much philosophy you take it pretty seriously, it is a game - put einhasad store, eu/ru pricing, put promos as in other servers where you can actually see many players getting high end items from the boxes, you can see itemization is much better in other servers that here, solution is in front of you, dont tell me about ingame new AH system, banking system when all you need is to let ppl have gear, in other servers people running around in top tier items for x20 times cheaper than here and have fun/enjoy the game.

If you spend the better part of your day in l2 online its your choice, if you spend money here, at the end no1 rly cares it is again your choice, do not forget it is a game, when you login and play, you play a game. 

We can all see it, ppl pay for loot boxes and get 0 worth of items, if lootboxes had same price as in other servers, the system might work here also, but atm sux...

Player banking systems and high value transactions, if ncsoft did not enable some of you to buy so much power for money @socketka and many other free or almost free users would run circles around you 24/7 with free gear , instead of thinking of a way to make the game simple and enjoyable you tell me about banking systems and high value transactions xD  xD  insanity 

PS: forgot to say, already many free or close to free players run circles around ppl bying power like crazy so imagine how the things could shift if it was more balanced, gl//hf

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes I have the same problem, i reached adena limit and can not bye items, no matter how much money i make in 3 or 4 days I reach the down limit  adena of 0, i try to buy items with my limited 0 adena and it does not work, it is a problem, l sugest to  increse the limit to minus 1 trilion so i cand buy items even if I have reach the limit of my adena , so people who have 1 trilion can buy itmes that cost 2 trilion 😂

Ore they cand ad on option to brake itmes in 2 ore 3 pieces and sell them , and when you have all the pieces the itmes are restored.

• Haha 2

On 4/22/2021 at 12:03 PM, socketka said:

no, this only causes inflation. devs should find way to drain adena from servers at least as fast as they are farmed.

You mean something like a wealth penalty? Not sure the system is sophisticated enough to design something that doesn't hurt the little guy more than the guys with the deep pockets.

On 4/21/2021 at 1:39 PM, Slycutter said:

Change the limited adena will make the richest control the market more. will limit the new player.

On 4/21/2021 at 2:42 PM, iAndouille said:

Hello @Hime 

Stop trying to encourage even more RMT bro ... 

On 5/17/2021 at 6:51 PM, Lego said:

@Andouille didn't mention once about anything related to RMT. He mentioned and asked for raising the adena cap players can hold. This is a very real issue. The gear on this server at those levels requires more than 1T adena and we cannot hold it. I would ask for them to take it even one step further and remove the cap altogether or if you must put one on due to some mechanic then raise it so high it cannot be reached. There is no level cap right? Why should there be an adena cap?

If someone has so much Adena, congratulations to him.
It means that the game is not purging enough Adena on different items.

Making God jewels easier to access & enchant them while spending Adena instead of waiting another 3-6 months that the special L2Store promo appears, this would clean the Adena from server for Adena stackers & RMT.

Making Golden Tickets a permanent thing that you could buy with real money or Adena to enchant weapons/armory to +30 more often.

With 5-10Tril I would start over a new toon if my main has completely end game items.

Damn I would even make a healer/tank/ISS with that amount of money, if I would get gear easier.

The main problem remains the same:

- Items appearing on the server vs Adena appearing on the server.

- No new items = Adena being stacked for longer

- Adena stacked = game economy broken

- Game economy broken = RMT old items.

And the list continues.

The rates from L2Store promos must be adjusted so that those who pay, actually get more items in return. Unless I am mistaken, who is going to sell a Paagrio, Eva, etc if he/she's gets a Stage 2 to some Adena stacked character? No one, unless he already has it, then it makes sense.

Those who don't spend on L2Store are trying to survive with old Adena & Items.

On 4/21/2021 at 9:42 AM, iAndouille said:

Hello @Hime 

+1

On 5/18/2021 at 2:51 AM, Lego said:

I want the KR format tbh. Cheaper, efficient, balanced and raw (even new players get to explore new stuff).

Game is a gamble anyway , in 2024 they will move servers to Las Vegas and they will use CardiB - UP as intro after login instead of that NC thingy . 
We  open a event box and we hear "Welcome to the party! " 

On a serious note ... " Buss it ! "  

P.S. Broke buys don't deserve no .... (I know that's right!) 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Many good comments on this thread, and some not so good.  As has been said, this is a G A M E = entertainment!  I've been playing this game as long as anyone on the server, and longer than most who play today.  I can say without reservation that I play L2 for the simple reason that I can play the game I want to play.  This was the vision that Raoul Kim had when he created the game.  Want to PVP, then do so.  Want to PVE, then do so.  Or do both.  It is a game for everyone, no matter those who would call others "randoms" like they would speak of a mutt dog.

The issue for me is that over the years the game changed from a pay to play format to a free to play format.  By doing so, NC had to create ways to generate revenue to maintain the game and pay their employees. The L2store and in-game events with prize (resource) boxes are designed to raise revenue, not to mention Ncoin itself.  In the early days of L2 you could farm for what you needed.  That isn't the case any longer.  Now NC controls the market by managing the items needed to build a character.  It is one of the few games out there where hard work and risk-taking can make you in-game coin. But to engage in the market it takes real dollars and cents (not sense :P).  Therefore it's only obvious that people would begin to "value" what they purchased and the "risks" they took clicking a button and either succeeding or failing.

For a point of reference, the ability to farm for needed materials was removed because people complained it took too much work.  They then paid people to farm for them.  Then it became a business.  And then normal players who just wanted to play the game were stuck because the number of pro-farmers outnumbered the number of normal players.  It made the game unplayable.  So NC was forced to change the game to maintain its playability.  Now people are complaining again because they can't get things easily without paying for it.  Sorry to those of you who fit in that category, but the world doesn't work that way.  I'd love to fly a plane, but I can't afford that as a hobby, so I play L2. :D

Andouille has over a trillion adena because he clicks the button more than the vast majority of people I know playing the game do.  He spends more money and takes more risks that most are willing to do.  As such, he has amassed a quantity of adena that the game itself cannot manage.  So his request is a valid one.  I personally am not a fan of this new system, but I am sensitive to the fact that if NC can't raise revenue this game will cease to exist.   And that would make me sad. :(