Hime

[News] Golden Compass Event

Nuky    18
Just now, Hime said:

Thanks for letting us know. This item is an intended drop item. Please hold onto it for now as we look into this.

I was told by couple of people that this item is used for upgrading to r110 weapons, but we still havent reached this update :D

LastZ    8
17 hours ago, Juji said:

Event is solo dungeon for all classes.

This is not true xDxD

FoToMoTo    16
11 minutes ago, Hime said:

Thanks for letting us know. This item is an intended drop item. Please hold onto it for now as we look into this.

@Hime  any chance let us know some more info if the event will stay like that? And emergency maitenace reason? Give us some answer and dont waste people time to do impossible :)

Edited by FoToMoTo

I VOTE FOR REMOVE EVENT, NCWest have a lot of good events, and put a fail event?

On last week @Hime say about the next event “a funny event”

really funny, 95% of server can’t do it, if u doing two dungeons every day and get marks, on the last day you can’t have a +10 bracelet becouse need more marks...

HOW I DO IT WITH ISS? HEALER? TANKER?

Nuky    18
14 hours ago, Juji said:

The bracelets, Merkios' marks, and blessed bracelet enchant scroll cannot be traded. 

@Hime @Juji

Arent your calculations like SUPER OFF..

I just finished 2x instance and got only 100 marks

100 marks * 29 days = 2900 marks

-700 marks for bracelet = 2200 / 350 marks for enchant = 6 enchants only.. 

so before the update finishes i can ONLY make my bracelet +6?

And if people get 120 marks for 2x instances

120 marks * 29 = 3480 marks

-700 marks = 2780 / 350 = 7.9 LOL  so only +7 bracelet.. and soooo close to +8, but NOT even close to +10...

big failure ...

Edited by Nuky
  • Like 1

L2Junkie    3

Juji could you please explain how the mark reward system is? people are getting different amounts for rewards, is it completely random? or does how fast you kill affect the mark reward?

Also I agree this is kinds of crappy to get only +6 or +7 reward when the +10 reward is listed, unless you plan to extend the event or rerun it soon.

Further more, lower geared people are excluded and support classes are excluded... very disappointing...

Hime    633
1 hour ago, Nuky said:

I was told by couple of people that this item is used for upgrading to r110 weapons, but we still havent reached this update :D

1 hour ago, FoToMoTo said:

@Hime  any chance let us know some more info if the event will stay like that? And emergency maitenace reason? Give us some answer and dont waste people time to do impossible :)

I made a fat typo. It is an UNINTENDED item drop from the event boss monsters. Apologies for the confusion.

Monkey    3

@Hime @Juji 

Instead of trying some new updates like this instance in live servers  (that's an fulfurion update daily instance) and pretending that's an event (as juji said "next event would be fun") ,  better remove it.

Do a rollback and better focus on Soulshots/Spiritshots lag that have been around for more than 1 month now. 

At least it would be an achievement if you do that

Thingor    10

Its not only healer/iss/tank that cant do this event, my titan 101 with +8set, full rb jewels and tauti 2h cant do it, its only for top equipped dds.

• Like 3

Thingor    10

amazes me how ncsoft know nothing about his players, they dont know that most of the players dont have equips to do that event.

• Like 2

mixa    179

Supports and Tanks are supposed to have a DD dual, that would be capable of doing such things.This is true for not just this now event instance but for other things that may require solo grind.

Also, Iss can finish this instance, I did it on my 105 Iss DC.I`m sure some well-geared tanks and healers can do it too.It's really an average instance at best.

Thingor    10

Are you crazy? need one good equiped lvl 105 to do a lvl 100 instance, its not an average instance, its impossible for most of the players, that alone make it a bad event.

• Like 2

Methodical    6

u guys need to put ur brains into functionality maybe,

its hard instance for low geared but not imposible the least u need is +10 pve weapon +6 pve set pom and maybe 2 br iss waiting outside

think its doable like this stop crying if u cant make it move !

Frasato    2
20 hours ago, Juji said:

Adena, Normal Enchant Scrolls, and Blessed Enchant Scrolls.

any1 drop something different than adena?

Frasato    2
7 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

there is no normal enchant, only blessed and you need to pay 500m :P

juji said that bosses drop adena,  regular & bless scrolls.... Until now no1 said that receive something different than adena

Frasato    2
5 hours ago, mixa said:

I`m a free2play player, enough said.

if you are free to play why you can do it twice... need to buy something to get hero coins :D

Juji    246

Drop chances on enchant scrolls appears to be low. I am discussing with Dev what can be done to address all of the concerns brought up here and other issues with this event. Apologies :(

• Thanks 1

SilverFish    5

I insist on putting that coins on L2Store and stop all histeric (at least my own) about this event. We so long time had just P2W events, so L2Team just forgot how to make normal F2W events.

We again have disbalance, when our already OP DDs are able manage to have more powerful offensive items, than  defensive items, what able get supports.

And as proud full support (Iss105\Tank107) i dont see any kind of fair game on this event - spend 2h for 50 coins that is clear abuse compare with 30 min and 120 coins for DDs

SilverFish    5
Just now, Juji said:

Drop chances on enchant scrolls appears to be low. I am discussing with Dev what can be done to address all of the concerns brought up here and other issues with this event. Apologies :(

Just roll back it till next month and put it back on testing

PS: and try to make in 29 days in row on any support class.

Frasato    2
1 minute ago, Juji said:

what is the chance for Merkio Marks?.... I heard ppl doing in 1 hour get 60 and ppl do it in less than 10 mins to got 40 (that was me :( )

noob    0

Because always good events are directed to your friends?.it will be because they want people to migrate to the classic server?

the only thing they do as always is to help their friends top gear...always the same do not waste your time answering,